Team Up With Us #4

It was finally the day of the sports festival, in all honesty, I didn't really believe I would be standing here. I just remember looking at the television screen as a child and wanting to be apart of it.

Flash Back

I sat on the floor as I looked up at the TV and smiled at the Sports Festival. Since I was 6 I get impressed real easily.

I looked behind me to my mom and dad. "When can I be apart of this?" I asked looking up at my mom and dad.

"Well, that depends if you want to go to U.A." My mom said looking at me.

"You know, your mom competed in the Sports Festival. You wanna know what place she got in her second year?" My dad asked.

"What," I responded.

"1st place!" My mom exclaimed.

"Wow, no way. When I get older I'm gonna get into U.A and compete in the Sports Festival." I said turning back to the TV just thinking about the future.

End Of Flash Back

My mom was the number 5 hero, her hero name was Galaxy. I had inherited my time and illusion quirk from my mom and my strengthening quirk from my dad, but the space quirk is all of my own.

I had left Saki with Mt. Lady because she couldn't come with me sadly. I stood in front of the door preparing myself for what's to come. I opened the door only to get slapped in the face with an intense atmosphere.

"I'm going for it, with everything I've got," Izuku said to Shoto.

"Right," Shoto responded.

'What the hell just happened?' I thought.

Time Skip

We all were walking down the hall that leads to the stadium as the announcements began.

"First up, you know who I'm talkin' about!! The miraculous Rising Stars who brushed off a villain attack with their steely willpower!! The first years if the hero course, class 1-A." Present Mic announced as the class walked into the stadium.

'Right, since I didn't start attending until last week, so there is a lot I have missed. Can't believe what they have been through, there way beyond my level, I have to catch up to there level soon.' I thought as we all gathered in the middle.

All the students talked amongst each other as midnight stood on the platform of the stage with a large screen behind her. "Now for the Athletes Oath!" Midnight said as the whole stadium erupted into chatters though I wasn't able to hear, I heard Takoyaki- I mean Tokoyami say 'R-rated? Should she really be in a high school?' Midnight seemed annoyed by the noise. "PIPE DOWN!!!" She yelled. "Your student representative is... from class 1-A Katsuki Bakugo!!" I stood there in shock of what I just heard, 'Katsuki Bakugo, you mean that explosive boy?' I saw a kid with spiky blond hair walk up onto the stage, 'yep it's him.'

"The Athletes Oath... Make no mistakes about it. I'm gonna take first place!!" Bakugo declared.

'You can't just say these kinds of things for the whole world to hear. It's not like you might be wrong, but come on.' I thought in shame.

"Now, without any delay," Midnight began, "These are the qualifiers! It's in this stage so many students are sent home crying every year!! And the fateful first event this year is... This!!" Midnight exclaimed pointing upward at the huge board behind her, and obstacle race. "It's a race between all eleven classes. The course is a four-kilometer lap around the Stadium! I don't want to restrain anyone, at least in this game, as long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires. Now then take your places contests." She stated as everyone got ready to run. I was about to get into position but I felt a tap on my back, I turned around to see faces I haven't seen in a long while.

"Team up with us!" They said ever so boldly.

Time Skip

I continue trying to catch up in order to get into position, I was currently in 10th place. As soon as I got there I waited first a good second until I saw her. She was sent fly into the air and I got ready to catch her.

Flashback

These two are my closest and dearest friends Mizuki and Katsuro. Mizuki had short blue hair that reached past her shoulders by an inch, but it didn't look like she changed in hight much since she sat in a wheelchair. Then there was Katsuro who had messy brown hair, green eyes, and he was much taller than me.

"Mi-Mizuki, Katsuro?" I questioned as I looked at the both of them. "No way, you guys are here?" I questioned as I looked at them.

"We'll explain that later, but we need you to do something. Because of the fact that Mizuki can't walk thought it would be best if we helped her out, and seeing I can't do this on my own. So I was thinking, with those eyes of yours you're able to calculate the right distance in which you will catch Mizuki." Katsuro explained to me.

"Catch her?" I Questioned.

"From what I was told I Katsuro will be throwing me from a distance of 18 feet and you will catch me giving katsuro enough time to catch up and get into place." Mizuki added in. "But all we want to know is, are you in?" Mizuki asked.

I didn't take any time on think about it and quickly responded. "Yes." I agreed. "But just through her to me once and let me handle the rest."

End of Flashback

I caught her in a bridle style, the ground breaking under me and I sprinted forward. This was part of my Universe quirk and only 50% of it, and it was enough to put me into 3rd place. I continued to run at this speed until I made it to what they called 'The Fall'. I looked over it for a bit until someone aproched me.

"Will you be able to make it?" Katsuro asked.

"Of course." I stated. "Mizuki, hold on thight." This time I increased the percentage of my quirk to 55% and jumped from one pillar to the other. I was still in 3rd for the fact Todoroki used his ice qurik to slide over the tight-rope as Katsuki, who was in second, used his explosions to blast himself into the air.

Mizuki obviously was surprised with what I was doing and spoke up. "When did you get this strong?" Mizuki asked.

"I picked up a few things after graduation you know." I said with a smirk as I continued to jump across the pit.

Time skip

We had finally reached the minefield I used the Time part of my quirk to slow down the explosions for me so this part of the course was easy for me until I heard an large explosion form the back and saw Midoriya fly over head. I looked up surprised and shocked at what I just saw.

"You see this right." I said to Mizuki and Katsuro who was behind me, looking up at Midoriya.

"Yeah I see it." Mizuki said sounding as if she was about to laugh.

Time skip

We were almost at the finish line as Persent Mic began to get ready to anouse who would come out in 1st. "Izuku Midoriya 1st place, Shoto Todoroki 2nd, Katuki Bakugo 3rd, Mizuki Kiyoshi, (y/n) (l/n), and Katsuro Kenta in 4th, 5th, and 6th. Ohhh, seems like we got some Shinjo students working together." Persent Mic anouced.

°~°~°~°

I really did like this chapter for two reasons. One being that we meet two amazing people in this chapter, two being the fact this leads uo to somthing that will change the way the class thinks of reader.

Well enough of that, thank you for reading.

Bye, Bye!😘