Chapter 2: Unloved

Normal P.O.V.

A girl in the age of 5 slowly opened her eyes awaking her slumber, she sat up and examined the room she was in.

Sky blue walls, marble-tiled floorings, white desk, a small brown table in the center of the room and the bed she was laying in, it had sky blue pillows and bed sheets.

The girl heard a knock on the door making her turn her head to the side, there she saw a man wearing a police like outfit.

The girl looked at the man, confusion and curiosity etched on the girls face.

"Neh, mister, who are you?"questioned the girl, the man smiled at her and sat on the bed.

"My name's Tatachi Akabe, nice to meet you Temari" said the man ruffling her hair, the girl smiled slightly and looked at him with a confused look.

"How do you know my name, Akabe-san? I didn't told you mine yet" she questioned.

"Oh, I'm your mummy's brother, she............is gone for a while, she is busy from work so she leaves early and wanted you and your brother to live with your Aunt if that's alright"said the man faking his smile.

The girl nodded and layed on the bed again feeling tired again.

The girl looked through the window to see it was raining, she just covered the blanket around her body until she was satisfied.

She yawned cutely and fell into consciousness.