Saying good-bye

Herro my wolfinators! As promised another chapter! Thank you for all the reads votes and follows! You guys are awesome! Sorry the chapter is so short... It'll be longer next week I think... I just don't have a lot planned for this story... I'm trying though.... now for the moment you've all been waiting for... CHAPTER 2! Or is it Chapter 1.... Uhm whoops? I copy and paste ok? Don't judge me ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Grabbed my suitcase and slash or backpack and headed for Cabin 5 Ares' Cabin I wanted to see Clarisse one more time before I left. I decided I would go into criminology. I figured with the help of my new FBI job I could find Sam and Dean in no time. I told Chiron my plan and he was fine with that so he ordered a taxi for me. everyone else is riding in Angus' van. I also asked Chiron if Clarisse could walk with me to the main road, which he was also ok with. So me and Clarisse walked to the main road talking about random stuff for the last time. It was very nice. when we could see the road I hugged her and promised to I message her every day, I had a lot of Drachmas. See I helped Chris Travis and Conner smugle drachmas so I got a fair share and we've been friends ever since. She made the first move this time and kissed me. It was very nice. After the, uhm, you get the point, I waved and walked into sight of the cab. He looked surprised to see me, like he didn't expect a child to be out here. I guess I wouldn't expect a child out here either if i were him. Athena, my mom gave me some money which i silently thanked her very much and promised to sacrifice some of my food when i got the chance. I hopped in and told him my destination. The FBI station in Virginia.

"That'll cost you alot kid you got enough?" The cab driver asks in a stinky gruff voice. 

"Uhm depends how much will it cost?" I ask uncertain

"200." The cab driver says in a stern harsh voice

I quickly count the cash my mother sent me which took about 10 seconds,

'2 thousand! Wow mom you really over did yourself! Thank you!'

"I have enough" I reply

"Yeah sureah Whatavah kid." The cab driver says as he puts the cab into drive and drives away. I quickly get a glimpse of Clarisse and I wave. I think I accidently let a tear drop, but i could have sworn I saw Clarisse do the same.

~~~~~~~~4 Hours and 1 minute later~~~~~~~~~

I handed the cab driver the money along with a tip of $50. I already knew what type of cop I wanted to be. I wanted to be in the BAU behavioral analysus unit. It's a good thing I also studied life science and human behavior. I had a lot of time on my hands OK? I breathed in and out, then started torwards my new life as a BAU agent aproaching the brick building. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Herro my wolfinators! This chapter is my thanks to you! I'll try to get a chapter up of Kris' Adventures with Team Crafted and fandoms... I just happened to have this prepared. I'll manage it Expect a chapter! You guys deserve it!