Memories and victoms

Sorry for the long wait guys! I didn't know where to stop without giving you guys a cliffhangar, so I just continued with the story until I found a decent place to stop, that hopefully isn't to much of a cliffhangar. So, as an apology I tried to make the chapter EXTREMELY long! Hope you enjoy wolfinators! You deserve it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes of silent tears (or what I thought were silent tears) I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Agent Hotchner and what I guessed were two other agents

"Hey what's wrong pretty boy?" The black buff one said.

I quickly whiped my tears and replied,

"Oh, uh, nothing... I-I guess..."

"Well obviouly there's something wrong..." The short old looking one said.

" Well, I-I was forced to go to a camp for two years and since my family move pretty much every week around the country, they like to move alot, I have no idea where they are and I cant go back to camp until the end of the school year." I said calmly.

They all raised their eyebrows.

"Your family move everyweek?" The short old one asks

"Uh, yeah, My mom found it hard to take care of me so I went with my adopted father John." I lied fluently. 

They seem to nod in understanding. 

"So, why do you need the job?" The buff black one asked,

"C-can I at least know your names?" I ask sounding unsure.

"My names SSA Derek Morgan." He states Firmly.

"And I'm SSA Jason Gideon. What's your name?"

"Spencer Reid." I said without stutter.

"And how old are you?" Morgan asks

"Fifteen." I reply again without thinking.

"Really?! You look ten!" Morgan says without thinking.

"HEY! I maybe small for my age but it doesn't mean I'm useless." I say silently in my defense.

Morgan looked slightly taken aback by my sudden outburst

"So, Why do you need the job?" Gideon asks to change the subject.

"Well,  I have no-where to go! I can't go back to camp, I obviously can't live off of my mother, and I have no idea where my adopted father is..." It pained me to say John was my adopted father, but what had to be done had to be done.

They threw me sympathetic glances. I don't need sypmathy! Ok, so i feel a little lonely, trapped and feel like I have no where to go, but sympathy is the last thing I need.

"So, where will you be staying?" Agent Gideon asks.

I sigh as I respond with a,

" I-I don't know." I say looking at the very interesting floor.

I could tell the agents were exchanging looks.

"I-I shouldn't have come here." I say as I get up. The agents towering over me.

"And where do you think you're going?" Morgan asks.

"To be honest? I'll probably follow my siblings footsteps, well, try to find them first." I say leaving the bathroom and heading for the door.