Introduction and Katherine's Background

Hello fellow Monsters Inc fans, this is the story of my OC Katherine as she falls in love with the one and only Randall Boggs (even though many other monsters try and tell her to be cautious around him). This story will be filled with romance and drama along the way.

This story will be set about four months prior to the movie and there will be some plot twists when it reaches the point where the movie actually starts.
Also there will be swearing and mature content as well.
There will also be a few songs included into the story since Katherine likes to sing quite a bit, the list of the songs used will be included at the end.

Now a bit about Katherine (the photo at the top of the page is what she looks like)

Name: Katherine Valentine
Gender:Female
Species: Chameleon-Like Monster
Mother: Cora Valentine (Deceased, killed by her father)
Father: Marcel Kane (Left Katherine and her seven sisters after he killed her mother when he came home drunk)
Siblings: Savannah, Emma, Abigail, Hayley, Caroline, Freya and Jade (Emma is six, Abigail is five, Hayley and Caroline are both four and Freya and Jade are three).
Friends: Randall (will become her best friend), Mike, Sully, Clare (friend from work), Diana ( friend from work), Destiny ( friend from work) and Lily (also a friend from work).
Scale colors: Navy blue with bright blue stripes, bright blue hands and feet, bright blue fronds and a bright blue tail tip.
Eye Color: Bright Blue
Boyfriend: Randall (months prior she was with Serge Coover (an OC of mine))
Scaring abilities: She can change color and become invisible (like Randall) and has a rare ability to form into any type of monster she wants to in order to scare children, also has a bit of telekinetic and empathic powers (inherited it from her mom as her other trait).
Defensive Abilities: She can again change color and become invisible, she can use her tail as a means of defense, bite and also has a very unique ability for her kind since she has the power to turn herself into any monster she pleases (usually supernatural creatures such as a Vampire, Werewolf ex) which also gives her the ability to retract her claws into her fingers (different from Randall where he can stick to walls, she has little slits that sheath her claws when she doesn't need to use them which is for mostly defense unless she happens to be in a monster form where she also can use them to scare children).
Personality: Smart, Loving, Willing to take Risks to protect her friends and family, Fearless, Protective and Loyal.
Likes: Spending time with Randall, Caring for her younger siblings (She and Savannah are older while the rest of her sisters are about different ages)
Dislikes: Being harassed by her ex, being picked on by other Monsters at work (since she is the one of the few female monsters that work on the scare floor).

End of chapter