Aries

Aries POV

Aries stepped out of the car and looked at the school, he turned to his mother and said "Mom" "Yes" she said "Do I have to go" She sighed and placed a hand on Aries's shoulder "Honey, its necessary" "OK" Aries answered. HE turned to the school and saw crowds of people sworm into the gates. He turned only to see his moms car heading out. He sighed and walked twords the gates, 'I wonder why im so nervous' he looked at the school  and heard his name being called up.  "Aries!Aries!Dammit Look UP!" he turned and saw his best-friend, Leo. "Leo!" HE called out and waved, Leo moved up and they bro hugged. They began to laugh, they walked together through the halls. As they walked they saw, Daniella and Nick hugging and laughing "Looks like they finally started dating" Leo murmured. 'Oh right, Leo used to have a crush on Daniella in 8th grade' Aries told himself. Leo immediately stopped and Aries bumped into him "Yo, bro. What the hell?" Leo pointed to the group of girls that we surrounding Scorpio. Aries brows furrowed, he and Scorpio hated each other, heck she still wanted to rip Aries head off. Aries then started to walk, but Leo wouldn't budge. Aries looked at the group of girls and saw a fairly pretty girl with brown hair and blue eyes, Aries went in front of Leo and yelled "Bro! We need to be in the big hall for the announcements.!" Leo looked down and nodded. They began to walk again and went into the big hall and took a seat, "Aries?" He heard a voice that was filled with disgust "Scorpio" He guessed. She imitated a ding-ding-ding, "Why'd you sit here?" She asked, he shrugged. She turned her head and said "Soccer. ME, YOU. Field. Today" He grinned she and him would always have a fight on the games. "Scorpio" He heard a soft and nice voice, he turned to see Cancer sitting next to Scorpio. Aries slightly blushed, but he couldn't let  Scorpio see, Cancer and Scorpio are best-friends, if Scorpio learned that Aries, her rival, had a crush on Cancer, Her best friend, oh, Hell would break loose, and trust me when Scorpio is mad even devils hide. 'But at least I can talk to her' Aries thought "Hi Cancer" Aries waved at Cancer, she slightly blushed. Good thing Scorpio had her headphones on or else, everyone in this room would die in ten seconds flat.  After the announcements were over,they were outside. "Hi, im Leo" Leo introduced himself the brown head girl said "I'm Libra, nice to meet you Leo" "I'm glad we meet" 

END OF DAY 1