Chapter 14

[Ty's POV]

All Adam has been doing in the last few days is texting.

And every time I look over, it's Jynx.

[Adam's POV]

Jynx won't stop texting me.
I woke up to 50 texts from her.

Jynx: You there?

Jynx: You awake?

Jynx: Adam.

Jynx: Adam.

Jynx: Plz answer

Jynx: Adam

Jynx: Dude!

Jynx: Guess what!

Jynx: Adam?

Jynx: Adam...

Jynx: *shouts across the world* ADAM!!

You get the point. She's doing this all day. And I thought I was crazy.

[Ty's POV]

Tomorrow is a full moon. I'm not ready. When a full moon comes, he comes out. Somehow, I know that trouble's coming after sunset.

~The next day before sundown~

I walk up to Adam, who's texting Jynx. I have to let him know, even if he doesn't love me back.

"Adam." He looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"I need you to tie me to a chair for the whole night." Don't ask why. Don't ask why. Don't-

"Why?" I sighed. I knew it.

"Just... don't ask. Just tie me to the chair until the sun comes up over the horizon. And no matter what, do not let me out no matter how much I plead." A tear rolls down my cheek. I hope tonight will be over with quickly.

"Okay..." He grabs a conveniently placed rope ((So natural...)) from next to him and pulls out a chair. "Ready?"

I sit down and nod. He starts to circle me with the rope. When he's done, he ties a really tight knot and I feel crushed. That's good. The clock strikes 6:00 and I look out the hotel window to see the sun set over the horizon. Any minute now.

It's time for me to take over, now.

Go ahead. It's not like I can help it anyways. I feel wings rip out of my shoulder blades and scream in pain by instinct, though I'm used to it by now. My finger nails grow into claws and my teeth grow sharper and sharper.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I smiled evilly. I'm no longer in control. He took over.

"Hey, Adam?" Don't listen to him.

"Y-Yeah?" Adam sounds and looks terrified, backing towards the door.

"You know, I was just kidding. Can you please untie me?" No! No! No no no! You'll kill him!

You think I care?

No. I know you don't. Just... please.

Well, you do know that my entire existence is based off of feeding on people every full moon, right?

Yes.

And Adam is the only person whom is available to me at this moment.

Please. Just-

"No." Adam continued backing up. "I-I'm not letting you go."

Yes. Just go away Adam. Run far away! Escape! Get away from me!

[Adam's POV]

The only reason I refused to let Ty-or, whatever he is-go, is because his voice is distorted and he's not acting like the Ty I know and love. Wait, love?!

No, Adam. Stop denying it.

"Please?" Ty put on his cutest puppy-dog face and almost looked non-malicious.

"N-Well, I-" For some reason, this voice in the back of my head most call a conscious was telling me to keep him in the chair.

"Come on, Adam. You know me." I found myself slowly walking towards the chair, my conscious screaming at me.

((Yeah. Cliffhanger.

Adam: NO! DON'T DO IT! DON'T UNTIE TY!

Ty: Don't do it!

???: Do it!

Me: ...

Ty: ...

Adam: No!

Me: I'm still in charge...

Adam: DON'T!!

Me: Uhh... PRESSURE! *skips country and renames self to Señor Flufflebuns*

Adam: ...))