LAST CHAPPIE (chapter 30)

[Adam's POV]

"I don't care about the risks." I said.

Seto nodded and the purple glow around Ty and I brightened. Ty closed his eyes and I followed suit. I felt warm as someone grabbed my hand. Ty. I grasped it back and a warm feeling began to envelope me. That feeling was quickly taken away and I felt cold. I gasped. I pulled Ty into a hug and felt myself drifting off...

[Mitch's POV]

Seto nodded and the glow turned bright purple. Seto closed his eyes and began muttering something under his breath. Ty and Adam closed their eyes and Ty took Adam's hand. Aww, they really are cute together! Seto's eyes flashed open and he jumped back in suprise. Loud moaning emitted from the mist. A look of terror crossed his face as the mist turned from purple to a very dark grey. I could barely see Adam and Ty through the mist.

"What's going on!" I scream over the loud racket.

"T-the spell!" Seto shouts. I hear Valerie scream and turn around to see her against the wall, terror on her face.

I turned my attention back to the mist and see the figures pull closer to each other. The mist evaporates, taking Adam and Ty with it. The noise gets fainter and fainter. Valerie is against the wall, her face frozen in a mixture of a scared and a vengeful face.

"What did you do to them!!" Valerie screams and charges Seto. Seto lifts her up with his purple mist and her eyes widen. Valerie continues to scream and flail around until she doesn't have any more energy. She brings her knees to her chest and cries. Seto gently lowers her down.

"I-"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask and walk over to Valerie. I kneel down and pull her in to a hug.

"I- it wasn't-"

"You liar!" Valerie screams. She jumps up and begins to charge Seto once more, but I hold her back as she screams, "Liar! Liar! You made them disappear! Liar! Why would you do this?!"

"I-" Seto gives up and begins to walk up marble stairs. Valerie relaxes and I see tears on the verge of spilling out of her eyes. I choke back tears as Seto booms out one last word to us.

"Leave."

[Ty's POV]

I wake up in a white bed with curtains surrounding me. I look to my left and see a heart monitor and look to my left to see a nurse.

"Thank goodness, you're awake!" She smiles. I kind of wish I wasn't. Adam wasn't anywhere near and I felt achy all over.

"W-where's Adam?" I'm suprised to hear my voice stutter. She pulls back a curtain and I sit up and see Adam, barely recognizable. His face and his entire shoulders are covered in bruises, cuts, and fire marks. The worst thought possible flashed through my mind.

"I was beginning to think that you wouldn't wake up in time. Now you get to witness the death of the one you love most."

"T-Ty..." Adam gasped, coughing up blood. I struggled against Breanne and the blonde one.

"Let me go! Why are you doing this?!" I asked Cal.

She loosened her grip on Adam a bit, but not enough. "Because- I need you Ty." She pulls up her sleeve and shows me cut after cut. Breanne knows me. She pulls up my sleeve.

"I have cuts, too, Cal. These are for Adam."

"I-I" Adam stutters, struggling against my ex. "I l-love you T-Ty." I choke down tears and I know this is the end.

"I love you too Adam!" I shout across the room, straining to be with him. Adam and lowers his head. Cal stabs him in the stomach and the two holding me captive let go. I run to Adam, tears streaming down my face. He's pale and looks weak, but he's not dead yet.

"Adam... Adam... No! No! Stay with me!" I choke out, fighting to hold back my tears.

"I-it's o-okay, Ty. If y-you l-love me, let m-me g-g-go." He says. He looks at me and smiles. Adam closes his eyes and I feel him go limp in my arms. Tears stream down my face.

"No! No, no, no, no!" I jerk myself upright and break through the window. I look down. I hear Cal shouting at me, but I don't care. I have to be with him. I jump out. I feel the wind swirling around me.

"Where am I?" I ask the nurse.

"Florida Infirmary. Someone named 'Mitch' came to your house and brought you and 'Adam' here."

I knew it. I'm back in the dream.

((HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON!!

BEFORE YOU MURDER ME VICIOUSLY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!

THERE WILL BE THE EPILOGUE AND THE POSSIBLE ENDINGS AND A THIRD BOOK SO DON'T KILL ME YET!!

Adam: Nooooo!!!

Ty: Nooooo!!

SetoSorcerer: Nooooo!!

Valerie: Nooooo!!

XxLittleEchoxX: Nooooo!!

PandiKandi: Nooooo!!

Jeffs_girl: Nooooo!!

Cookee_Monster20: Noooo!!

Fangirls: Nooooo!!

Fanboys: Noooo!!

Fandoms: Nooooo!!

World: Nooooo!!

Universe: Nooooo!!

Martians: Nooooo!!

Galaxy: Noooo!!

Me: Yes.))