THE END <'3

**Wedding Day**

~~One Year Later~Ari's P.O.V.~

God time has flew by way to fast I am 18 so is Matt. Turns out Mikayla isn't pregnant so yay I Think...

"Mwommy!!"

"Yes Sweetie?"

"Uncle Cammy said we have to be rweady in 10"

"Okay.." I took a deep breath. Here it goes. I'm not wearing anything fancy just a white high low dress with sparkly white heels and a white flower bow in my hair.

"Ready Ariana?" My mom said

"I guess..." Ariana Espinosa here I go! My mom is taking me down the aisle cause my dad died when I was little...

"Do you Ariana take Matthew to be your beloved husband?"

"I Do"

"Do you Matthew take Ariana I be our beloved wife?"

"I Do"

~~At The Ball~~

"SPEECH!"

"ALRIGHT!! Mine is my vows cause yeah" Matthew said

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my Wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always." I Was smiling so hard I could feel it.

"Okay im next!"

"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree about red velvet cake, to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home."

(See what i did there😉)

"WOOOOOOO!"

"Okay uhm I have my little speech too" Cameron said. Well this is gonna be interesting..

"Okay Matt pay close attention to this. 7 words. Break her Heart I break your Face. Nah I'm just kidding. Okay Ariana well I'm her big brother if you didn't know that. And Matt has always been a brother to me and I guess now he is. I've known Matt since I started vining and all that stuff. Well lets just keep this short and sweet I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" Ehemmm my speech Cameron -.-

"Okay time to throw the flower thingy!" Cameron yelled Really Cameron Flower thingy? 😂

"ONE TWOO THREEE" I threw the 'flower thingy' and Jenn caught it

"I SHIP JCPENNY!!" Everyone Screamed

"Well for your information it is!" Jc Said

"OOOHH KILL EMM!"

"Here It's a letter from the guys" Paris whispered in my ear

'CONGRATS BABE! WE LUBB YOU!

Note their is a little something from us next time protect shortay. By Da Way your gonna be an aunt soon. Here is a little something from Trevor~NOW DANCE!' I looked in the envelope. Oh dear Gosh. A condom..These boys are.. well they are something..

"ALRIGHT CAN WE GET MASON AND MINI MAHOGANY UP IN HERE" Shawn Yelled

"Can We get The bride and groom up here?" What da fudgeee

"Okay ready?"

"Yesh Uncle Shawn!"

"Shawn they are 2 year olds.." Classic started playing.

"Oo g-girl you uh shining like a uhm 5th a avenue diamond!" Yeah uhm no..

"CATCH ARIANA" I looked up and caught a cup. Uhmm okay?

"CUP SONG! CUP SONG!"

"This ain't no concert..!"

"PWEEAASEE MWOMMY!?!" Puppy face Classic Matt

"Alright.."

"*Cup Beat* I got my ticket for the long way around two bottle whiskey for the way. And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow what do you say? When I'm Gone. When I'm gone. Your gonna miss me when I'm gone."

"WOOOOO!"

~~5 Years Later~~

Well everyone is married. Mikayla stayed with Taylor of course. Nash went back to Lisette. And well me Im sill here. We all live next or in front of each other. Once a family always a family. Everyone Continued a their dream Cameron Matt and Nash more like Cashew are filming their own tv show. Carter Aaron and Taylor also act but they are in a movie. Jack and Jack Jacob and Shawn including me are singers and have our own little group. Mahogany became a very famous Dj and well Hayes he is on Wills Track to be a famous Football Player. And well it's all gonna end here. Our lives are Perfect and I honestly don't know where I would be with out these boys. Cause being just Friends isn't fun. You have to be More Than Friends......

THEEE ENDDD 😘

A/N: THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY SO I WILL BE MAKING A NEW STORY SO DM ME IF YOU WANT A PART OF IT!! LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING 😘💋