Chapter2

Part 2

Hayes POV

"Once I said my name she ran off... Weird... I'm confused why though I guess I'll ask her next time I see her.. "

Amanda POV

"Once he said hayes I couldn't help but cry because it was hayes the Hayes that used to be mine the once that made me suffer of depression because he let me go.. Oh gosh I don't know but I have that bubbly feeling in my stomach... I quickly turn to bathroom and fixed my hair and everything.. As I walked out there was about 10 or 9 boys by the bathroom they looked at me with a smirk.. So what's your name beautiful one of them with gorgeous light light blue eyes.. But I just walk away and ignored them.."

*world Language *

"As I walked into world language, every eye in there faced towards me.. Mrs. Mendes why are you late on your first day... I had troubles finding class I said Quitely.. Okay them go take a seat by mr. Grier .. Grier raise your hand... When I look up from looking from floor I see hayes.. Hayes raise his hand.. I walked to the back and sat as away from him.. But it didn't seem to work because he scooted next to me.. Hey, why did you run off..."

"Hayes do not seriously remember me ? No I don't... He said confused still. I'm Amanda you left me alone after 5 fucking years of us being together you left us, after you left me I was in terrible condition no one could help me my depression was so bad my mom sent me to a mental hospital for 5 months because I missed you so much and I was driving fucking insane for you ! I screeched as tears can down my faces.. He just say there Quitely and turned away... As class ended hayes still haven't said anything to me.. I was really hoping he did.. But I guess not I said sadly... All that kept popping in my head was Hayes Hayes hayes I thought..."