Chapter 4

*Hayes POV*

"I'm feeling so angry. I see Amanda Laughing With Nash, Taylor Carter And The Rest. I Don't Even Get Why I'm So Mad about it. I have a beautiful girlfriend that I love so much. " As I'm walking. I Decided to go by Nash and the rest. "Hey Nash I said with confidence but he just ignored me and said lets go guys lets get going to lunch." Wow he's being so bogus to me ever since he found out Amanda came to out school. Fuck it I'll just go sit by Allie."

*Nash POV*

I Honestly don't want hayes around Amanda he might just hurt her.. She looks so fragile and sad too me. But she just fake her happiness because I know deep inside I know she wants to break down." You Alright Bro? Carter Asked "yes I'm Fine Bro" "alright just making sure you don't seem the same" all I could say is "oh"

*Allie (Hayes Girlfriend) POV*

"Ewh I See The me chick she seems like a slut. I see her over there flirting with Nash, Taylor, Carter and the rest of the boys. She's so disgusting. Especially she's talking to MY TAYLOR. I don't even like hayes I'm only using him to get as close to taylor, and it's actually working. "Ewhh I see hayes come walk towards me" hey babe he said with a big smile " I feel so yucked out.. Hey baby I said regretting saying it.. What are you doing here..? Well Nash is so mad at me for no reason, so can I sit by you?" Yeah w.e I don't care..." I quickly got up and decided to ruin this girl taylor is sitting by well the new chick... As I walk up I get my smoothy and pour it all over her head... Opps I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I tripped.. I can see her get so angry."

*Amanda's POV*

"I decided to sit by Taylor he seemed so cool and funny we got along really fast he's such a cutie. " as were exchanging numbers I feel something our on my head and it was blue smoothy.. I feel so much anger build up next to me.. I look back and I see a ugly ass plastic I get up and yell.. "WHAT THE HELL ?" Causing people to stare.. "Opps I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I tripped" she said with a little laugh at the end. "TRIPPED MY ASS" I grabbed , Taylor's red Gatorade and poured it on her head and grabbed Cameron's goldfish and put the crumbs all over her.. Ops sorry I tripped. " and she went running yelling " OMG MY MAKEUP AND MY DRESS" I felt proud of myself. "

*Taylor POV*

"I couldn't believe what I just saw .. Allie literally poured blue smoothy on Amanda's head.. I never liked allie I just talk to her because that's my bros girl.. But wow Amanda stuck up for herself.. No one ever goes against allie she's like a big bitch to every girl at this school.. Amanda isn't like every other girl she's different and I like that about her she's different."

------------------------------------

A/N - how are you guys liking Amanda and Allie ?

Who Do You Ship?

Amanda&Taylor- Tamanda

Amanda&Nash- Nashanda

Amanda&Carter- Camanda

Amanda&Hayes- Hamanda

Allie&Taylor- Tallie

Allie&Hayes- Haylli

I Need Someone To Be Amanda's Girlbestfriend And She Can Date Any One Of The Boys...

In Order To Get This Part You Have To Follow Accounts Below

INSTAGRAM-

@zederp_10_14_13

And you have to DM me a reason why you should be in my story bye lovers 😘

I Hope You Enjoyed These Chapters Will Be Updating Once We Have Amanda's Bestfriend(: