Dancing with the heart not feet.

"How was dance class,what would you like for dinner?"ask my mom curiously. "It was good and I've ate something before dance earlier I'm full." I lied. "Oh okay maybe tomorrow we can go out to eat, we haven't done that in a while?" Ugh mom why do you have to ask questions. "Uhm tomorrow? Can't, I'm wanting to practice my solo

A little bit more before nationals." I hate lying it makes me feel guilty. "Oh, then I will just make you something for you to take with you." Alright" ugh lies lies lies, it's like she wants me to be fat?! The feeling of guilt crepes threw my body as I walk into my room. I need to stretch, work out, practice 12 dances and work on some contortion, ugh so exhausted I just need a little break, No PRESLY! I think to myself. I must be better, I can't give up what I've started..I just cant, i say to myself as I open the diet pill cap and gulps down water. *BUZZ BUZZ* I got a text from Luxton, "hey gurl, wanna go out to eat on a double date with you and Justin and me Avi?" Uhm sorry I can't go I have to practice. " I mean Luxton is a dancer she'll understand,right? "NO! You've practice enough that you need a break, come on you never talk to me, or Justin and I can finally talk to Avi with out being shy if your around,please gurl I need you."Ugh fine.." why did I just agree? I can't eat right before nationals! Doesn't she know how bloated i'll be?! I DO need to practice more, I can't be a complete failure at the competition..I'm going to be a hot mess. And what am I going to wear? I did get this cute mini skinny dress...it will do...

*DING DONG* "it's for me!" I yelled to my parents"Bye Presly" thu say as I slam the door. I'm glad they didn't see what I was wearing , they say I look way to skinny in this,I got this at the Begging of the year..I'm probably fatter then so it won't be a big deal. "Hey babe I missed you" tanner says in his deep smoothly voice. "Hey I missed you too" While I says d can't help but smile. "Heyyy gurl" Luxton says to me all perky "Heyy" I sound nervous when I speak I bet. "Man your really skinny." "eh I'm okay,let's go."

Mmmhhh I can just smell the freshly baked rolls,