I wont let you go

Silence crepes as i awake in the room of me Laying in bed with Justin on his knees staring at me with his sweet,dreamy blue eyes, and Luxton with Avi's arms around hers. I think they are ashamed of me. I haven't seen them in a long time because I wasn't aloud to have visitors for the fist week and Luxton was on a trip with Avi. "Presly, your awake!" Luxton says while kneeling down to the low bed to hug me. "Yeah..how long have you guys been here?" "For an hour, we're staying the rest of the weekend, well we got a hotel room around the block so we can see you." just says, shyly. I knew they were ashamed. "That's awesome, i've missed you guys so much!" "yeah..!" they all kinda say like I'm a big disappointment. "Presly here is some food" the doctor comes in with a tray. I pick up a fork, i'll just eat so I can go home. Everybody's eyes staring at my form as I slowly put the food in my mouth and swallow. Man does actual food taste good.. Snap out of it Presly! I can get to carried away, I will just get back to my goal weight the stop eating when I get home.

I can't see them having a little smile once I take that bite of food, trying to hide it but I know.

I feel really bloated after eating, gross.

"Presly, were all here for you , you know that sweetie." Justin says while holding my hands. I don't know what to say, what should I say? "Yeah, yeah I know," not really. " I love you Presly." "I love you too" he kissed me in the lips, he hasn't kissed me in a long time, sweet, soft lips, look in his, extremely, dreamy eyes...

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I HAVEN'T POSTED IN MONTHS I JUST WANTED TO FINISH A CHAPTER