Chapter 2

by: ChixHunter05

……
~Third Person POV~

   "REISHI, ANAK!" Reishi heard her mother's voice. She opened her eyes, and saw a her mother's figure infront of her, but her vision was strangely blurred. She blinked thrice until she saw her mother's face clearly.. "Anong nangyari?" Lyra asked, worried..

   "May―" She suddenly stopped.. She realized she can't let her mother know that she followed a stranger into the woods, when she told not to. She's afraid that her mother won't let her go outside again.

   'Hindi kaya ito ang dahilan kaya hindi niya ako pinapayagang makisalamuha sa ibang tao?' She thought..

   "Ha? Anong meron?!"

   "May sakit po ata ako. Kanina pa ako nahihilo.." She lied..

   "Bakit hindi mo agad sinabi?" Lyra sighed, while placing her hand on Reishi's forehead. "Pupunta muna ako sa kabilang baryo. Bibili lang ako ng gamot. Dito ka muna sa bahay. Magpahinga ka muna.."

   "O-Opo.."

   'Sino 'yong lalaki kanina?'

   'Bakit bigla siyang nawala?'

   'Saka ang pananamit niya iba. Mukhang galing siya sa malamig na lugar.'

   'Ano ngang sinabi niya kanina?'

   'Itha meh consvo gan?'

   'Ano 'yon?'

   She asked to herself..

   It was almost dark, her mother was still out. She became to worried about her.

   She opened the door to her room, and was surprised by the same boy, who was sitting at the edge of her bed. He was taller than her. His hair was white, and his eyes was bright ocean blue. He wears thick clothing, that looks like what wealthy people will wear.

   She was alarmed by his presence in their house. She quickly grabbed an umbrella as a defense weapon, and pointed it to his direction.. "A-Anong ginagawa mo dito? S-Sino ka?" She startled..

   He didn't answer. She was starting to feel uncomfortable because of the silence. He again signalled her to follow him as he jumped through the window. Her body started to move, and followed the direction of the boy. She was on his trance again.

  They were heading to the woods nearby. She became to panic, not knowing the way back to her house. It was really dark, and she can only see the silhouettes of the trees around them..

   'Anong kailangan niya saakin?'

   Her body stopped moving, and faced him. Blue light started to lit around them..

   "S-Sino ka ba? Bakit mo ako dinala dito?" She shouted, confused and terrified..

   "Gusto kong makipaglaro sayo, Reishi.." He again smiled.. "'Yon ang gusto mo, hindi ba?"

   Umiling agad siya.. "Ayoko! Bigla kang nawawala! Hindi ka tao! Engkanto ka!"

   "Engkanto? Ano 'yon?" He burst out of laughter.. "Iba ang mundo mo, at mundo ko.."

   "I-Iba? Sa uranus ka nakatira? Sa mars?"

   He shooked his head.. "Hindi.. Mundo na hindi alam ng mga tao.."