The Unwanted Child Violence

I lie on the floor to the living room broken and bloody but still I try to get up, and again I was kicked in the ribs. I bite back a cry of pain as I fell back to the floor. I glared up at the monster that was my father, he was drunk again.

He was yelling at me for something I didn’t care enough to listen at the moment I was trying to breathe and to dull the pain.

I was pulled up by my heir and back handed.

“You will listen to me you no good bitch!” my father roared at me and picked me back up by my heir.

“You are nothing but a unwanted baster child.” He hissed at me.

I glared at him before I spite in his face and he dropped me to the floor and took a step back.

I got up and ran for the door and into the forest that was right behind the hell hole I lived in for 14 years. I could hear him yelling from inside the house. I didn’t stop to see if he was coming after me.

I ran through the woods bare foot jumping over fallen logs and ducking under low branches. I ran till I couldn’t hear anything but the forest’s night life. I skidded to a halt in a clearing and looked around trying to find a place to hide.

I heard someone coming so I ran to a big tree and climbed it so I was hiding in the darkness. I sat in the tree with my lags up to my chest with my arms around them hugging them to me.

I wasn’t there for long before my father came stumbling into the clearing I heard him cussing and swearing he’d kill me when he found. I moved back a little and felt as if the shadows were wanting to help me as they moved around my little and bloody body, hiding me from site from everything.

My father looked up at me then and he saw nothing as he moved closer looking around me and then right back at me. But nothing happened and after a moment he looked away and moved on screaming my name.

I let out the breath that I didn’t know I was holding but didn’t move to get down from my hiding spot as I looked around the tree line to see if he was making a turn around, but I sat there till it was pass midnight before I moved and climbed down the tree.

As my feet hit the ground there was I flash of light and had me covering my eyes till it died down.

There in front of me was the most beautiful woman a have ever seen and was tall maybe 4 or 5 in taller than me and with ink black hair then had dark blue and silver streaks in a few places in her hair. Her eyes were a warm green like the forest around us. She wore a dark purple dress that was tight around the top but hung off her shoulders where she had a shawl and flowed down from the waist to brush the forest floor. She wore no shoes; she had a crescent moon on her for-head with lace work around it.

I looked up at her when I shrived and for the first time I realized how cold I was. I felt something warm go around me, my head shot up to meet the warm mothering eyes of the woman.

She smiled at me. That made her face lighten and soften.

“Wh…who are you?” I asked when I found the energy to speak.

“I have been called many things young one but you will know me as Nyx.” Her voice was warm and loving like a mother talking to their child.

“I know you have question but that will have to wait till we get you to a warmer place and cleaned up.” She spoke in a voice that left no room for arguing.

She held out her hand to me with the same kind and warm smile. After hesitating for a moment I took her hand, and in the same flash of light we was gone.

Thank You for reading and please review and vote. Hoped you liked it till next time!!