10

SOONGI (Active Now)

jimin:
where you guys at

tae:
u do know that the place is packed

jin:
we're just waiting for yoongi

namjoon:
i already got a room booked

hope:
we're coming

sohyun:
where are we going actually?

the air was weird and smelled like something sohyun thought. she has been to some karaoke places but not this one. although that smell was like yoongi and hope hyung sometimes but it didn't bother her.

at first she thought about what other people will say if she was the only girl to go to karaoke with seven other boys but she didn't care.

they were all singing some weird and cool songs. until they stopped for a little while, well hope didn't. the food got delivered into our room so we ate while singing.

"you cool?" yoongi  nudged her side a little making her feel a soft sensation against her skin and his.

"im fine." she didn't ask yoongi  to touch his lap. her hand was just there, caressing his lap. his arm was on top of her shoulders with his palm up and down her arm making warmth.

"have you heard of yoongi singing sohyun?" jin grabbed the microphone, giving it to yoongi but he declined making jin more persistent.

"just let them be! soongi is finally sailing." jimin gushed about how he wanted soongi to happen.

jungkook on the other hand was sitting on the side playing with his phone. he looked kinda down.

they soon started to sing a very loud song in which they all sang along. yoongi however did not sing instead dug is hat lower to cover his face while his hand trailed to sohyun's thigh. she felt how warm he was so he leaned near her ear.

"can i ask you something?" his voice was loud enough for her to hear.

"what?" she tried to shout but yoongi only leaned closer.

"its not that serious but do you want to go to homecom–" he pulled her arm. her body moved even closer to him giving them no space in between.

"hyung!" jungkook suddenly stopped singing and approached them with wiggling legs. he landed in between them with his eyes close.

after a while they went home and yoongi wasn't able to tell her what he was going to say due to jungkook's underage drinking– the result was vomit, inside the car.

"hey! jungkook!"

"oh, fuck- stop the car!"

"hey! hey! get him out!"

...

so yeah it's in a narrative form because they went to a karaoke that night to set sohyun up with yoongi to homecoming but failed because jungkook came up.

as u kno jk likes sohyun since they were classmates but he hid his feelings bc he knew sohyun likes yoongi.

k bye. ;-;