57

schoolmate:
don't you ever think about how we could've loved each other if you had given me a chance?

seen 10:40pm

you:
i have. but did you give me a chance when i was the one asking for one?

you:
it was practically one sided love for me for the past 3 years. now that you're graduating u ask for a chancre. i gave you lots of chances. but guess what, you just took me as a joke.

you:
sorry yoongi

schoolmate:
im sorry if you felt like i didn't like you back for once. i promise i did i really did. i wasn't able to express my feelings bc i thought u wouldn't, never accept me.

schoolmate:
i really, really like you sohyun its driving me crazy and i can't handle it.

you:
then handle it. i handled the 3years and you couldn't handle a month?

you:
yah yoongi i didn't realize it up til now but it just felt like infatuation bc im young and immature i dont think i'll be serious in this kinds of things.

schoolmate:
were u never serious in those times we were together? did it mean nothing to u?

you:
it meant a lot for me. it really did.

schoolmate:
so is this just backfire for me for not liking you back before i liked u? is this what it is?

schoolmate:
do you hate me bc of that? now that i like you you're trying to push me away?

you:
because it hurts. it hurts real bad realizing the fact that i struggled in being the girl that you wanted. struggled to get your attention when someone already had yours. what was the point? i was just practically hurting myself to death. when i was liking you i really had my hopes up, i was always saying in my mind that oh hyung will like me someday. i was trying to cheer myself up for me to stop realizing the truth.

schoolmate:
i really don't understand you. sohyun. i like you can't you just like me back? i know its that hard because i was trying to control my feelings when u cant. i tried thinking about other things but i couldn't get my mind off u. just thinking of how annoying u were just made me happy.

schoolmate:
can you? can you make me happy again? sohyun

seen 11:06pm

schoolmate:
sohyun

seen 11:43pm

schoolmate:
sohyun come on just reply

seen 12:04 am

you:
goodnight

seen 12:05

you:
yoongi. congrats on your graduation.

note: yoongi and sohyun didn't talk till the night of yoongi's graduation.