17

yoongi really likes talking really close to sohyun. his face was almost an inch away from hers. she could feel his breath and cologne. he'd talk really slow with his deep voice sometimes causing sohyun to ask why he's that cool at talking.

sometimes when she's with yoongi's friends– he'd sit really close to her and sit really poorly. the hyungs think other things why yoongi's sitting that close to sohyun.

they aren't even dating.

but it felt like they were. she didn't ask maybe because she was afraid they'll be awkward.

"do you want me to help you?" sohyun carried a lot of stuff to school that day because she didn't pass any requirements so she had to make a lot of things.

"don't just stand there." yoongi helped her but mostly carried everything.

yoongi walked her towards her classroom and he was quiet for some reason– so she asked why he was quiet.

"do you–"

"want to go to homecoming with me?" he scratched his head.

she felt her heart was exploding. she didn't even hesitate. she liked yoongi and it felt like a dream to have him as her partner. she was made fun of the other hyungs except for jungkook.

SOHYUN|
SOHYUNIE|
SOHYUN|

you:
yah

sohyun❤:
yah what

sohyun❤:
i have lessons today

you:
oh?

u have lessons? lmao

sohyun❤:
if ur gonna make fun of me just don't text me

its annoying actually

im not in the mood to play rn

you:
im sorry then

i just wanted to talk to you

gosh

yoongi constantly became soft towards her making him more anxious about his feelings towards her.

im probably the most stupid author alive. how could one chapter have so many errors wtFFFFFFFF