Air

Eveveryone shouting simaltainiously: "OK SO IT'S BEEN LIKE A WEEK WE'VE BEEN FROZEN IN TIME ANY DARES WE HAD HAVE MAGICALLY DISSAPEARED SO IF YOU COULD RE-COMMENT THEM THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS!!!!

Valt then then starts giggling.

Jay: "VALT WE'RE JUST DOING THE MESSAGE!"

Rantaro: "Yea, but it was funny, plus we forgot like, half the messages and I'm sure some readers if they get notified by this, will remember what it is... hopefully."

Jay: "Did you just break the fourth wall? I said we can only do that for the message!!!"

Rantaro: "Hehehe"

Jay, the twins, Wakiya, and Shu all pass out in exaughstion. Well, Shu was already sleeping, but the large  BANG  they made as they fell startled him awake, as well as Akira and Zac whomst were cuddling and watching T.V. downstairs.

Zac yelling from downstairs: "WHAT THE FRICK HEPPENED?!?!"

Akira: "That was so loud all I can hear is the after effect of a flashbang"

Zac: "Oh I'm sorry sweetie."

Diago then rushes in the door, started and sweating on the forehead.

Diago: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

Zac: "Don't ask me."

Diago then walks upstairs, and sees that everyone was just passed out on the floor... well he saw then 'dead' until Valt explained what happened. He let out a huge sigh and went back home to finish his cooking.

Valt: "... Ok then folks I think that's it so... comment your dares, we don't knwo what happened to em, they aren't showing up on the computer hehe."

Rantaro: "And-"

Rantaro was cut off by Jay 'mumbling' in his sleep

Jay: "Don't you fucking dare Rantaro!... I said do- oh wait nevermid that was someone else. Hey watch out for.... that... dragooo *yawn*"

Valt then spoke in rage very lightly as each word he spoke had him teleports to another part of the room

Valt: "Bitch,"

On the desk Valt: "I motherfuckin',

Standing on the wall Valt: "Specifically said not to say a damn,"

Sitting on the cieling Valt: "Ass"

On his bed Valt: "Motherfucking curse word"

Back where he was sitting Valt" "again!11!!1"

Jay suddenly wakes up, as she heard curse words from someone else, thinking that that was her line

Jay: "Valt don't you dare fucking say my-"

Jay was then cut off by her own words, and realised she was cursing in the ask or dare

Valt: "And, upload"

Jay: "Wait wha-"

This edition of ask or dare has been uploaded before Jay could finish her question. Don't forget to leave your As/Ds in the commens that we may have forgotten, or if you have any new ones. 

Announcer is abouta bouncer outta here. YEET!