Chapter 13

Hyerin's POV

I woke up to find myself in his arms, warm and comfortable. I looked at his tired face and sighed. He worked too hard all these time and I wonder when he would stop for a moment to rest.

Gently, I tried to get his arms off without waking him up but I guess, it wasn't a success as he groaned pulling me back to him and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"I have to make breakfast and get Daehan ready for school." I mumbled hitting his arm gently and he pecked my neck before releasing me.

Morning routine went well and after dropping Daehan at his school I told Jungkook about my mission.

"Something fishy about your GM (General manager). If I'm not wrong you over worked because of him many times already." He pointed out and I remained silent. I wasn't surprised he noticed it although he said he didn't want to involve in my work.

"Do I need to talk to Junghoon hyung?" He suggested and I shook my head.

"I'm fine with those works and I can handle him. What I concern right now is you and Daehan. I'll leave on Sunday and that day no one can help you taking care of Daehan if you happen to be busy. Eomeonie and Abeoji will take a week off with my parents. Haena unnie and Oppa will go to unnie's hometown. So all the work will go to you." I described and he sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him well."

"Should I trust you or not?"

"You should."

"Fine." Honest, I didn't trust him. What if he left our son because of work? But what could I do with that? We had no choice.

In front of the building, I handed Ppalgang to Mr. Kim and he bowed.

That day I didn't get to have lunch because of work. Since we will leave for the mission in two days, I had to be ready with all the documents. And I could see how busy my husband was, the TV showed a lot of crimes cases in Seoul. Jiwoon even ran to me with her phone as he somehow appeared on the news, looking hot and serious.

********

"Who is he?!!!!" A loud bang came along with his husky voice making everyone in the room to shake. A fierce man looking at his subordinates one by one as they tried to avoid him.

"The only thing I want to see is money on this table but turn out that you lost all of those to a very young chief who just comes here not even a month?" He asked coldly sending shiver down everyone's spines.

"Boss..."

"I asked who is he?!" He growled again and one of his men ran forward with his shaky steps. He put a photo on the table and moved back quickly.

The boss picked the photo up and looked at the photo intensively.

"So young indeed. I'll see him myself soon. One more thing...I wonder how the police knew it that easily? How did they know when we delivered those drug?!" He growled looking around and no one dare to look up.

"I'll see who is hiding here. And we'll run another one the day after tomorrow."

**********

It's Saturday, I stayed at home because I had to complete all the work I left over. Jungkook and Daehan were in charge of going to market to buy some food since I was too busy. Let's see how the son and father work together though.

Meanwhile at the mall

"Appa, I want to take that one." Daehan said pointing to a bottle of milk. Instead of giving it to him, Jungkook picked his son up and let his son choose.