Chapter 17

Just before dinner, the family had visitors, Taehyung and Jimin, so they had dinner together with them.

"Fortunately, we come on time. Thanks for the food, Hyerin-ah." Taehyung said sitting down on the couch. They settled themselves in the living room after the meals.

"Anytime, Oppa." She said smiling while putting a plate of fruit on the table.

"I'm just curious, Rin. You never address me as Oppa even once." Jungkook stated and she shrugged. Daehan crossed his legs on the floor watching his favorite cartoon in tablet and Ppalgang hopped on his owner's laps.

"And easily, you call them all Oppa." He sounded jealous.

"Eh, someone is jealous, Hyerin-ah." Jimin teased nudging Jungkook's arm.

"Really?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"You better call me oppa before I make you to." Jungkook teased wiggling his eyebrow back to her with a smirk. Hyerin cleared her throat turning away, blushing.

"Wah, wah, wah, we're still breathing here, Maknae." Taehyung whined as Jimin threw a pillow at the maknae.

"Han-ah, it's time to do homework." Hyerin changed topic and Daehan got up.

"Goodnight, Samchun. Goodnight, Appa." He obediently bowed at them and pecked his father's cheek before walking into his room with his Omma as Ppalgang followed behind.

"Such a cutie." Taehyung mumbled looking at the boy.

"Let's talk in my office." Jungkook said getting up as his playful expression earlier changed into a serious one.

"Jin hyung is working on what you want to know and we have something interesting to show you." Taehyung said walking into the room with the tray of fruits as his friends followed behind.

"Something is off with them. I found something related to the late Oh HwangIn and Choi Kyuwon and the mission you mentioned was a secret one between a member of secret agent. Meanwhile, there is a concern with Gloss because he's always being chased by a prosecutor, Ahn Woohyun. Do you know anything about it?" Jimin explained and asked back as they settled themselves on the couch.

"He's been chasing over Gloss for years. And there's someone behind it that we need to find out." Jungkook said turning on his laptop.

"To be safe he has to slow down his plans these days. And I plan to keep him in for awhile but look like he doesn't want to." The chief continued and they kept their discussion until they found solutions together.

After tucking her son to bed, Hyerin came out of the room finding her husband just came back from sending his hyungs off.

"They went back?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes, your oppas went back." He teased following her as she opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"What's wrong with me calling them oppa?" She asked looking at him before gulping down the water.

"I'm your husband and you never call me that. Plus, I'm older." He stated sitting on the table.

"Don't you think it will make you uncomfortable?" She said walking out and headed to the main room.

"Uncomfortable? Meant?" Jungkook asked walking behind her.

"Doesn't it make you feel cringe, does it? We're too mature to say something like that." She said turning to him and looked straight into his eyes.

"Nope, not at all especially when we're in our room." His smirk became visible as he stared into her big bright eyes through those glasses.

"And since you mentioned something about mature, why don't we do something mature?" The more he teased, the more he found it's fun. He reached his hands to take her glasses off but she stepped back.