Chapter 2: One: Part B:

The case turned out to be a simple domestic violence, the victim was scared to speak out, cause she was afraid of what could happen to her daughters, & the man was really pissed off, when he found out about the restraining order, & broke it

The case turned out to be a simple domestic violence, the victim was scared to speak out, cause she was afraid of what could happen to her daughters, & the man was really pissed off, when he found out about the restraining order, & broke it. He was gonna kill her, & take the kids away, where he could start somewhere new, & get into a new relationship fast. He tried to knock Kono out, but Catherine & her were too fast, & got him to the ground fast.

"You piece of shit scumbag, Why try pick on a woman your own size, huh ?", Catherine said full of anger, as she was ready for him to make a move, & as a predicted, he tried, but Kono had him back on the ground, & said, "That's a mistake, That is ohana, You don't fuck with ohana, You Dickhead", she roughly tossed him to her cousin, & Lou, "Would you please read him his Miranda Rights, & take him out of my sight, Before I shoot him", "You got it, Cuz", The Handsome Hawaiian said, & nodded, Lou added, "Gladly", as they took him out of the room, & read him his rights, as they put him in a police car.

Danny made sure that the woman was okay, & had her & her children be brought to the police station for a statement, & to be given a new life, which she was thankful for, she thanked the four members, as she made her way out with her terrified children. Then, he & Steve turned to their love ones, Danny asked, "Are you okay, Girls ?", Steve concurred, & asked, "Are you okay, No scratches ?", Catherine confirmed with a nod of the negative, "No scratches, But Me & Kono made sure that the asshole receives some". Kono smirked, "He's our favorite kind, Big, Dumb, & Ugly", Everyone laughed at that, as they went outside to join Lou, & Chin, cleared up the scene, & have a night of fun, before they went away on their vacation.

They met up at Luca's, one of their favorite hangouts, Abby had to testified in court, & Melissa just got off of work, but when they heard what happened, they laughed, as they got the play by play of knocking "Asshole" to the ground, Melissa was shocked, & then said with a smirk, "Those kind of guys never learn", Abby shook her head, & said with a smile, "No, They never do, But that woman was lucky, that you were there to help her", Kono said raising her glass in a toast exclaiming, "To Ohana !", Everyone exclaimed in unison, "To Ohana !", & they clinked their glasses, having no idea that they were being watched.

Abby had received a phone call, & excused herself, She went back to her ohana, as soon as they sat down, Chin was nuzzling her neck, & asked, "Care to tell me what that was about ?", She said with a smile, "Nope, It's a surprise, which all of you are gonna find out, when we get to the cabins". "Oh, okay, Keep your secrets", Chin said mock pouting, & everyone teased him, & then dropped it at Abby's request. They all called it a night, & went home to get a good night sleep, cause they are starting their vacation the very next day.

The next morning, Everyone was excited, "Yay, We are going on vacation !", Charlie exclaimed with happiness, Will Grover likes the little boy & volunteer to help take care of him, & have him under his wing, smiled at his "little cousin", saying, "You bet we are buddy, Our daddies are gonna teach us to fish off of the dock, right ?", He looked at his father, & uncle. Danny smiled, & said, "We are gonna have you be real fishermen in no time at all", Lou concurred, & said, "We are definitely gonna have a fun time doing that", as they helped the others pack up the vehicles, & soon, they were on their way to the most tropical spot of all of Hawaii.

Meanwhile, The Goon that was at Luca's reported back to Gabriel, & said, "They don't suspect a thing, I think this gonna be the easiest plan ever, Boss", The Well-Known Criminal, & Drug Dealer nodded, & smiled in approval, saying, "Good, Nothing could be screwed up here, Chin-Ho Kelly has to die, & We get our money, & then split for Mexico", The Goon nodded, indicated that he understood, & said, "I will gather up the others, & let our friend know in that spot, that we are coming".

When they got to their spot, They checked in, & when they got to the cabin, they were amazed at it's beauty, & surroundings around it, They explored it, & Renee checked the cupboards, & fridge, & made a "tsk-tsk" sound, saying, "I don't think that what we brought with us, isn't gonna be enough for our time here, I think we should go shopping," Everyone agreed, & she looked over at the pair of siblings, "I think since you have been good, Not fighting on the way here, I think you guys deserve a surprise", The Kids smiled brightly, as a response to it.

Danny was about to protest that Charlie needs to get some more rest, but Melissa shook her head, & mouthed, "Let him go", He nodded, & said to Charlie, calling him over, "I want you to be a good boy for your aunties & uncles, Stay near your sister, & cousins, I love you", Charlie was smiling brightly, said, "I love you too, Danno". Abby & Chin volunteered to go & help, & so did Kono. Lou said to Danny, Melissa, Catherine, & Steve, "You guys gonna relax here ?", Steve said, "Yeah, Since we got up early this morning", Danny said with a smile, "That is good idea, I want to snuggle against my doll", Melissa said, "We will be on the deck later, We will see you soon", Catherine gave the adults a subtle glare, "Be careful", she said warning them, which they nodded, & left for their task.

It did not take them long to come back, & they found Steve, Catherine, Melissa, & Danny on the deck, like they said they would, They helped put everything away, & had lunch in the process, The Kids told Steve, Danny, Catherine, & Melissa what they saw, while they were in town. Once, Everything was cleaned up, Charlie went down for his nap, Samantha, Grace, & Will went on to the deck to play Crazy 8's for awhile, Then, they heard come up the gravel driveway. Abby smiled, & said to the group, "My surprise", & they went to wake Charlie up, as soon as the car stopped, Abby said, "This is you, You Guys, But it's really for Kono, The Former Rookie went up, as they car, Everyone was shocked to see who it was, but no one was in shock than Kono, & she squealed in delight, as she ran to the person, who is now not mysterious.

"Adam !", The Ex-Surfer squealed, exclaiming in happiness, as he held his arms out, & she jumped right into them, "Hello, Baby, I missed you so much", "Me too, Sweetheart", she said with happy tears glistening in her eyes. She took her chain off, & pulled the rings off, put the chain in the back pocket of her shorts, she put his ring back on to her finger, as he did the same. "Perfect", They said in unison with a smile, Everyone gathered with smiles, "How the hell did this happen ?", Steve asked in awe, "Yeah, You aren't suppose to be out til the beginning of 2017," Danny concurred in agreement, Renee, Lou, Melissa, & Chin all stood there speechless, but smiling. "I called in some favors, I made a convincing case to a lawyer friend of mine, Viola !", Kono turned to her, & hugged her, "Thank you", she was emotional, as she was trying to compose herself, Steve said smiling, "Now, This is really a celebration, & everyone agreed, The Ohana all went inside of the cabin, while they were being under surveillance.