Chapter 5: Four: Part E:

"What has gotten into you ?", Steve asked with a chuckle, as he & Catherine were making their way back up to the cabin, The Former Navy Intelligence Officer said with a smirk, "I don't know, I guess you bring it out of me, & it's my best side", as...

"What has gotten into you ?", Steve asked with a chuckle, as he & Catherine were making their way back up to the cabin, The Former Navy Intelligence Officer said with a smirk, "I don't know, I guess you bring it out of me, & it's my best side", as she stops them, she leans up, & gives him a kiss, saying, "I love you, I love you so much, My hearts just bursts with love, Every time, You are around me". The Five-O Commander said with a smile, as he kissed her back, "Mmmm, I love you too, I am so glad that you are back in my life", & they held hands all the way back to the cabin, feeling happier than ever, since they got together.

Catherine had been worried about telling Steve that she is pregnant, & she was nervous about becoming a mother, & she need her girls' advice, so she hopes she could pull it off, that she needs to talk to them, As soon as they got back, it must show on his face. So, Melissa was the first one to pick up on it, & said, "Guys, Since we got here, You've took turns with the cooking, so let us do it now, It won't take long", Renee, Abby, & Kono all caught on, The Ex-Surfer said, "Abby, & I could handle the dessert," Renee said, "I got the salad covered", Melissa said, "Catherine & I have the main course set", The Men said in unison, "Thanks, Girls", They went to spend some time with the children.

Kono said, as all of the girls entered the kitchen, "Okay, Cath, Spill it, What's going on ?", & the others were looking at her, "I have not been feeling well, so I saw my doctor before we left, & did a physical, but I've been feeling worse, so I took a pregnancy test, & it was positive, I called my doctor again, He tested the sample of blood, that he has...I am pregnant, I am just afraid of how Steve will react," The Girls looked at her in amazement, & in shock. "Afe you kidding ?, Steve will be over the moon with this news", Kono said smiling, & the others quickly backed her up.

Meanwhile, After playing with the kids for a bit, Samantha & Grace told them that they would play with their brothers a bit longer, so the men went to the table, & sat down, relaxing, as they kept a sharp eye on them. "Guys, Have you noticed anything strange going on with Catherine ?", Steve asked, as concern was etched into his face, The Men looked at each other, & at Steve, They all gave their responses to his question, as they were relaxing even further. Danny said, as he shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe, She is adjusting to life back here", while the others offer their suggestions.

"Maybe, She is not feeling well, You should cut her some slack over this", Lou said, & Chin said agreeing, "Yeah, She probably needs some rest, Adam said reassuring him, "She loves you so much, & wants to be with you ?", Steve knew that they were right, & he was worrying about nothing. Meanwhile, The Girls were doing their best to cheer Catherine up, & take that worried look off of her face. As, she was worried to tell her lover about them expecting their first child. She is really hoping that he will be happy about the news.

"I think you guys were trying so hard, Don't let this opportunity go to waste, Trust in your love for Steve, & in each other, You guys will be fine, Steve will be happy, Kono's right", Renee said with a knowing smile, Melissa said, "I think you & Steve will be fabulous parents, Tell Steve the truth no more secrets, Trust me, Secrets or having secrets just makes things worse, & causes problems, I learned that from personal experience", Abby said concluding the discussion with, "Tell Steve the truth". The Former Naval Beauty nodded, & knew what to do, she thanked them for the advice, & they went on getting lunch all set.

After they ate, Steve was ready for some quality time with Catherine, & it was like they never fell out of routine, They went to walk on the beach, & he said, "Are you okay ?", he asked, as they looked at the scenery in front of them. "Yeah, I just need to talk to you in private", The Seal said vowing, "The first moment that we have together, We will talk, I promise", he hugged her close to him, & they continued their walk, & just love being with the other, & their company. The Five-O Commander hopes that whatever she has to tell him, It's good news, cause he has some of his own to tell too.

Will was wondering about something, as he was playing cards with Samantha, & Grace, while Charlie was playing with his cars on the floor, & out of earshot, "Do you think that everything is all right between Aunt Catherine & Uncle Steve ?", Grace said with a smile, "I think things are just fine with Uncle Steve, & Aunt Catherine", Samantha said agreeing, "Things are good, If not, We will make it okay", After they finished playing, they spend time with Charlie.

Everyone was settled in for the night, Steve & Catherine were in their bedroom, Steve said to his lover, "Okay, Love, Tell me what is on your mind ?", Catherine took a deep breath, & sighed, "I am pregnant, Steve, We are expecting our first child". Steve was speechless, & Catherine felt nervous, when he is like this. "Are you okay, Steve ?", Steve cleared his head, & said with a smile, "Yeah, Just after all that we had been through, I wasn't expecting this", He hugged her, & spun her around, "Thank you for making me a daddy", he said with emotion, She had equal emotion, & said, "Thank you for making me a mommy", & they shared a hot, & passionate kiss, & ended up making love, & they fell asleep in each other's arms.

They told their ohana the good news, & they were overjoyed with the news, & they celebrated, For once, There was peace, & everyone was happy on their vacation. "We are gonna have a wonderful life together", Steve said, as they took a breather, Catherine agrred with a smile, "Yes, We are", she looked towards her ohana, & she said, "Also with them too", Once they were done with their break, The Happy Couple rejoined their ohana, the party, & the fun that they were having too.

Gabriel & his henchmen moved in the cabin a mile down from them, He knew it was almost time to strike, & he will make good on his promise to honor his dead sister. He doesn't care if Chin wasn't directly responsible, He wants him to suffer, & suffer greatly for the past. He also knew Five-O is smart, But he hss to be smarter, & he won't back down from the challenge, that he issued the Hawaiian Lieutenant, not by a long shot.