Chapter 6: Five: Part F:

Catherine & Steve dropped another bombshell on them, "We decided that if it's a boy, We are gonna have my dad's name as part of it, & as his first name, We want something fitting, so we decided on Daniel, Danny was speechless, & everyone whooped i...

Catherine & Steve dropped another bombshell on them, "We decided that if it's a boy, We are gonna have my dad's name as part of it, & as his first name, We want something fitting, so we decided on Daniel, Danny was speechless, & everyone whooped in approval, & the blond smiled, & said to his love ones, & great friends, as they stood there smiling, "Thank you", & they decided to go out for a big ohana dinner. Steve & his lover were excited about the newest addition to their family.

Gabriel found out the path, where the Five-O Ohana is gonna take on their hiking journey, "I am gonna be rich, & get my revenge all at once", he thought to himself, & smiled wickedly, He told Andros this, "Apparently, They haven't gotten the message, Use what is the most valuable to them, Destroy it", Andros knew what he was talking about, & nodded, & said, "Yes, Sir", He made arrangements for it to happen, & get Gabriel closer to what he wants. If Gabriel gets what he wants, & the crew will be happy.

Steve was out on the balcony, Danny noticed that he was alone, & went out to join him. He handed him a longboard, & said, "Here, Bud, You deserve this", & Steve smiled, & thanked him, Danny said pointing out his face, "See ?, That's a nice sight". "What ?", The Former Seal said confused, Danny continued, & said, "It's nice a sight to see you smile, You were so unhappy for a long time, We were hoping, & praying that Catherine's return home would do the trick, & it has", Steve smiled, & said, "It sure has, & it feels right, Danno, I can't explain it, I think I am gonna do it, before we leave", Danny said with a bigger smile, "Good for you, Steven, I think married life will calm you down a bit". Steve said with a smile, "I think you are right, Also Catherine told me about the little talk you had, Thanks for looking out for me, like always", They hugged, & Danny said in a serious tone, "You are my brother, Anyone messes with you, They are dead men". It does Steve's heart good, to hear that, He knew that he found the perfect people to trust his heart, & life to & with, They will never disappoint him, like he wouldn't do that to them.

Danny & Steve enjoyed their time on the balcony, The excitement & celebration died down inside, Adam, Chin, Lou, & Will were teaching Charlie how to drive his new car, Melissa & Abby were giving the girls some wonderful makeover & tips, so they can impress anyone, without trying, also perfect for their age group. Renee & Catherine were on the couch, watching with smiles on their faces. Renee said with a content sigh, "This is the life, huh ?", Catherine agreed, & said, "You said it", The Beautiful African American Woman turned her attention to her friend, & asked, "How are you feeling, Really ?", Catherine said honestly, "Pretty good actually, If I don't let stress get to me, I could have normal & perfect pregnancies in the future", Renee said with a smile, "That's great, If you need to get away from Steve, when he gets overbearing, or just to talk, I am here". Catherine said with a smile, & said softly, "Thank you, Renee", & they focused their attention back on their ohana.