Chapter 1: Life

I hope you find life in this words.
The life that Christ Gives

Life was supposed to be all about waking up, eating and drinking water but it appears more complicated.

Human beings make things complicated. Has anyone tried staring at the sky? Whether morning or night. Or has anyone tried being around animals for a day, just to be with them?

If you did either of these things and stopped focusing on all that is wrong in your life, surely you would feel God In everything.

Not out of imagination but because he truly is there. God made everything, everything has a part of God. In humans, we see God in our children, that's the only part of us that naturally reflects God. His innocence and love.

No child can keep a grudge or envy but when they grow: poof.
Lol...
Ok.

I just wanted to write this because I can't accurately form a story and its only my thoughts that have been influenced by God. I hope you enjoy because a lot of times, reading people's thoughts is boring when you could be reading a story but I pray that you hang on with me if you need to.

May God be your strength in all things and may he give you grace and peace.

Regarder l'ètoile: Gaze at the stars

~Beulah~
Stay blessed.