sehun my type of namja

biography

name: sarah emilia♡

korean mother & an american father

d.o.b: 7 december, @ge 18

american exchange student who came to south korea to study(maybe bcs its a trend with fanfics stories??)

one insecure little girl

she has a pale skin & alwys has her bangs covering her forehead. straight with end curls. favourite colour is black and sky blue. quiet but craZY with GALS.

does not like k-pop

type of guy: really pale, tall, thin, has a sharp jawline, electrifying eyes, cherry lips & a cute personality

⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩⇨⇩

"omo so cute!!" sarah gathered around her friends who were admiring a pale-like tall guy on a tumblr post. "psst, what's so attractive?" sarah went back to her study room leaving her friends to cobtinue fan-girling.

1week later

sarah had to go to incheon airport on that day to pick her little sister up from america. she planned to stay with sarah for a month for her school break this term. she took a taxi to the aiport and unfortunately, there were that much of people crowding around in the aiport. she got out of the taxi upon reaching her destination. she noticed thousands of girls either holding or carrying a camera while waiting for some kind of arrival. she thought at the back of her head, "how could these girls be so vain to wait for their idol? i think it is just a waste of my time to do that.. i mean like, come on! are they that free to wait for their idols when the fact that they are just going to ignore you?". "CHINCHA uGH"

she took a deep breath, clenced her fist and mightily dashed through those loyal fans of any name of the group was. she successfully got through them but was taken aback when she saw a huge stain on her black jacket. she wanted to scream at first but thought that she would be known as the mad girl so she just clenched her teeth and let out a whine. she ran quickly to the toilet to clean herself up.

"ne.... araso...ne...gwecanayo...anniyeong.." she overhead some kind of conversation of a guy on his telephone. she peeked through the toilet door to see a really tall guy facing his back to her. he looked really fit and stylish. his hair was really stunning, she thought. she practically had to stick out her butt to see this mysterious good looking guy while cleaning the stain off her jacket. just when the guy left, a packet of his tissues dropped from the back of his pocket. these packet of tissues was different... hehe it has winnie the pooh's face in front of the packaging. he charged forward and left the vicinity without realising his tissues were gone. sarah was too stunned to react. she was paranoid to decide wheter she should pick up the packet of tissues and return it to him. it was her anxiety which was reacting. she opened the door, went out of the toilet and left. but wait... she turned around, glanced at the packet of tissues and picked it up.. she went around the aiport to search for the man. she squinted her eyes. is that him? sarah was sure it was him... his back seemed familiar.. she stopped running and started panting.

YAH! she shouted.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒