1 ~ Introduction

Veronica's pov.

As I walked though the halls, everything was a blur.
Ah,the joys of the first day of school.
The running people scared me.
They ran and I got startled.
They intimidated me.
I ran to my locker,only to see my friend Martha being picked on. 'Martha dumptruck,wide load!" A voice teased.
I leaned my head on the locker and I hit it a bit too hard I think I might've broke my skull.
Suddenly,nobody was there?
What?
I was very confused,until suddenly it all clicked.
The colours of red,yellow and green caught my eye.
Heather, Heather and Heather.
Fuck.
As they arrived I almost shit myself...honestly.
They're so beautiful.
Here's my description of them.

Heather Duke; She's envious of Chandler. She wants to be like her. She's like her idol or something. She has no personality or intelligence whatsoever. She did get implants though.

Heather McNamara; The 'innocent' one. I can't guarantee, but she seems nicest. She's always bubbly and she's very smart. She's going to Art School and will definitely succeed in it.

Heather Chandler; Oh my fucking god,where to even begin? She's a hardcore bitch. She can prance around with people hanging around her pussy like flies. I honestly don't see what's so good about her. She's going to Beauty School. She's pretty and all, but she's an asshole.

The Heathers and never bothered as guys think they're hot.
I think they're bitchy.
I've never talked to them,but I have a good impression.

As the bell rang,I ran to the bathroom as I was dizzy from hitting my head against the locker. Guess who was also in there? You guessed it. The three musketeers. I almost cried and screamed. I quickly ran inside the stall.

"God Heather,maybe you should see a doctor!" The yellow heather exclaimed.

"Yeah Heather,maybe I should..." The envious bitch responded.

As soon as they finished talking about bulimia,Ms. Fleming walked in. They were skipping class. I didn't know what to do. I quickly scribbled a forgery of a hall pass.

"Actually,the four of us are out on a hall pass..." I interrupted. "Yearbook committee."

"I see you're all listed." Ms. Fleming started. "Now get where you're going at once."

Damn,Veronica. How badass of you. You just forged a teacher's handwriting. And it felt awesome!

"This is an excellent forgery,who are you?" The leader asked.

"Veronica. Veronica Sawyer."