6 - Nothing can go wrong!

Veronica's POV;

After getting sick on Heather Chandler, I ran. Now I don't mean jogging, I mean that one asshole in gym class that thinks he's the next Usain Bolt.

I ran. Ran away from my fears, my conflicts, everything I was going to be known for. It crushed me entirely. But nevertheless, I didn't stop. I scrambled out of the room, the air in there was stuffy as shit. I could barely breathe. Everything was a disaster. My mind was running too fast for me to concentrate. Hot tears were streaming down my face at an alarming rate. I just wanted to go home. I was suddenly tapped on the shoulder.

"H-hello?" I softly whimpered, turning around to face the person who had tapped me.

It was Heater Chandelier. 

((// I hate myself))

"Veronica! Oh has everything gone to shit for you." She giggled. "I-" I stammered, before being cut off. "Oh no! Your love life has been exposed!" She smirked. "Oh no! I'll have to hide my sexuality like-" There was a moment of silence. "What was his name again?" She asked, her stupidity shining through. "I believe that would be Shakespeare." Heather Duke called out from behind her. "Whatever!" She exclaimed, making Duke jump. "My point is, you'll totally be like... Shakesqueer!" She laughed. "Laugh." She said sternly to Duke, in which Duke responded like a child being held hostage. "Good job, Heather. You'll be the next Meryl Streep of acting." She sighed. "Really?" Heather Duke said, eyes sparkling and her lips smirking. "NO!" Heather screamed at her. Heather Duke now looked like a mix of horrified and sad. "Get out of my sight, Veronica. I'll deal with you on Wednesday."

And I ran. I ran to the garden to see a blonde girl sitting on a bench crying. Shit! It was Tweetie.

"Hey.. are you okay?" I asked, approaching her. "No. And I never will be." She sighed, getting up and running away. Wow, she does it too.

A man in a black trench coat approached me and sat were Heather previously was. 

"Greetings and salutations"

"Hey, who are you?" I awkwardly laughed.

((// i'm bart simpson, who the hell are you))

"Dean. Jason Dean. J.D. for short."

"How very. I'm Veronica. Veronica Sawyer" I smiled.

"I've heard your name around. Care to grab a slushie?" He smiled, giving me his hand.

"Gladly!" I laughed, slipping my hand into his. He kissed my hand, which made me giggle.

Fuck.

I think I'm getting butterflies over this boy.

((// ignore my shitty writing as it's currently 1:34 am as i'm wiring this. teehee bitches))