Prologue

A thick stream of white light pierced the midnight sky. The meteor crashed in the middle of nowhere a few hours later. In the middle of this nowhere sat a beige large house. The crash was heard by the people who inhabited this house. The four boys who were currently home, rushed out to see what the noise was about. First the eldest, Jonathan, then the youngest child, Daemon, and then the third child, Jamie... Lastly, the second child Zander followed behind. The four trudged carefully through the weeds and grass, following a stream of smoke in the sky, until the saw the source of the noise and smoke.

"Holy shit!" Jonathan exclaimed. He stared in the sky amazed, "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" he smiled largely behind him at the three boys.

"Let's bust it open!" Three shouted. Zander looked annoyed perusal. He rolled his eyes, putting the hood of his dark grey hoodie up over his head.

"Well fine," Jamie shoved him, "If you're gonna be like that, then you can stay there and watch this boulder thing..."

"It's a meteor, you dip shit..." after bickering the three ran inside to grab stuff to whack the space rock with.

With a sigh, Zander watched the rock carefully. But only a few minutes later, something started to happen. The meteor glowed a pure white light, ringing around the diameter of the whole thing. He covered his eyes annoyed. The stone cracked and cracked and split into two. More smoke rose as the light died, Zander peered into the split rock not knowing what to expect... But he was definitely not expecting this.

In between the rock lay a peach-colored creature who seemed mostly human, draped in a large orange cape that seemed to be made of something like velvet. In its bed of curly pink hair lay two granite pink spirals. It was hard to notice anything else as the cape was covering its sleeping body.

Zander couldn't believe his eyes. He stared at this thing for a solid minute, not even noticing the screaming of his fighting brothers in the house in the background. He blinked and then wondered if he should wake it up.

The creature sat up as if it were a robot. It turned its head toward Zander, who was even more freaked out as this creature had four eyes. Two small eyes (that looked almost like pool balls since they didn't have an ounce of color except for white) that were placed above completely human eyes the color of the moon. The spirals that sat on his head were now uncurled, they now seemed to be two thick antennae that looked as if they moved on their own.

"Hello?" he finally spoke out to this creature, who seemed to be confused.

"Nii?" it seemed to reply, with all four of its eyes squinting curiously.

"Wh-What?" he cocked his head at it.

The creature stood up, the cape moved from over him, revealing that it was naked, "Nii?"

Zander blushed, trying to stare away from it.

The creature walked cautiously towards him. It looked at Zander's face for a long while, as if studying it. It rubbed his face, examined his skin and then its own, played with his black hair and dug into it as if looking for antennae, "Um, so..." Now sweating, he blinked and stood stiff, pretty scared.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN SHOVEL, JAMIE!" he heard Jonathan yell in the distance.

The next thing he knows, the alien's lips on its mouth-thing were touching his own. He almost pushed it away in fright, but then backed up instead. He would have kept going back but he was frozen in fear. The alien's antennae were sticking fully out, changing all the colors of the rainbow and the main pair of its eyes were dull colored. A few seconds later, it blinked and everything was back to how it looked originally.

The alien pulled away from him, "Hello..." it now had a more humanoid voice, slightly on the masculine side to be exact.

This was all extra weird for him because this thing was naked.