One

"Oh man..." He sighed annoyed, "Let's get you inside before my brothers come back out..."

The creature blinked and spoke, "Brothers?" it now spoke consistent English.

He wrapped the cape around its body and lead in through the back, just in time as the three brothers ran out the front door like an angry mob, holding lighters, shovel, and hammers, "I'M GOING FIRST!" they all yelled over and over again.

The thing seemed nervous but not scared, but if all of his brothers saw it at the same time, it would be terrifying.

He lead it into his room, locking the door behind them. Zander rummaged in his dresser-drawers for an outfit. He threw a white t-shirt with black sleeves, printed with the design of a bucking unicorn on the front and a pair of jean shorts that his cousin had left before she realized that they were women's size, "Here put this on, first..."

"Wow!" its eyes lit up upon examining the design, "What is this thing?

"J-Just put it on first..." Zander sighed, pushing the drawers back it.

It stared at the shirt for a while and proceeded to insert it's leg into the neck of it, bearing a confident smirk on his face.

He facepalmed, "God, no... Like this..." he went over to the creature, stopping it from continuing. He unbuckled the neck of the cape, moving it carefully so that it wouldn't move off of its crotch.

Zander carefully put the shirt on it, making sure to be aware of his antennae (he didn't know how sensitive they were), but also feeling weird about dressing someone - something - that was the same size as him, a 9th grader.

He lifted up the shorts, "Please don't tell me I have to put these on, too..." he groaned nervously.

It took the shorts and unbuttoned them, Zander was getting hopeful... until it stuck them over its head.

"Oh my god..." because he has no patience, he closed his eyes and proceeded to put them on the correct way.

After he was done thinking of ways he could kill himself, he asked the creature, "Do you have a name?" his voice staggered uncomfortably.

"After learning about basic human knowledge, I can confirm that I don't have a name..." they smiled brightly, it felt good about the new things this human gifted them.

"Hmm, I'll give you one..." he looked around for inspiration, he glanced at his poster of Starry Night, "I'll call you Vincent, V for short,"

"Wow! That sounds nice! Thank you, Zander!"

He backed up confused, "Woah, how'd ya know my name?"

"When I learned about human culture, I also learned the person who taught me the information's name!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I learn about whole cultures, plus more, through simple DNA exchange... Yet, that is all I know about myself," he stated, picking up things around the room and examining them.

He remembered the kiss and decided it best to move on... "Riiiiiigght,"