Skipley station

Whoopwhoop I'm on my way back to dother hall or as the northern people call it 'dither hall'. I now officially have my first boyfriend. Charlies gorgeous. Everyone thinks he's gorgeous. That's because he is gorgeous. I can't wait to see him. Cousin Georgia and her ace gang helped me out big time and I had a huge shopping spree! I've also brought new and BIGGER Corker holders (bras)  because I'm now currently a 42d. Soon I won't be able to walk through the door. Cousin Georgia said to stop my mascara from clumping I can now place them in my cleavage so it warms up and gets rid of the clumps so it's like brand new. Yippee. I've also started to own and wear new trends such as off the shoulder tops, chokers and ripped jeans. This is going to be the best spring term yet.
Wooooo we're here at skipley station and now all I need to do is catch a buss to Heckmondwite and my adventure begins. I hopped out of the train and dragged my suitcase along the path and noticed that the sign which did say the home of the west riding otter which then changed to the home of the west riding botty which then changed to the home of the brest riding otter has been knocked down. What a relief. I mean it was going to happen sooner or later or who knows what some hooligan would change it too. I reached dandelion cottage and slowly opened the hatch and I got a surprise attack from sam and max. Dibdobs smiled her big ginormous smile 'she's grown haven't she boys, oh you're gorgeous, isn't she gorgeous boys!!' She's like my second mum. Sam (or max) said 'sjjuuuuge lula' and had a laughing fit on the floor. I crept away from the crazy pair and made my way to my 'squirrel room'
Ah my diary. Last thing I had written was that I'm officially charlies girlfriend. Yarooooo. I love Yorkshire. I really do.
I was walking up to the blind pig to check up on Ruby when I saw Flossie and Seth sitting up on the wall talking. Flossie soon saw me and ran up and gave me a hug which nearly squeezed my corkers in. crikey. 'Ah miss lullahbelle how I have missed you'. I smiled 'i see you and Seth are getting along nicely' and I nodded to him. 'Aye up lanky lass'. 'Top of the morning to you.' We went and sat down on the wall again and I noticed Cain sitting down against a tree playing a sad song on this guitar and um..looking sad? Who knew the black crow of heckmondwhite could ever be well sad? So I asked Seth 'What's up with your brother?'. Seth glanced at him and lowered his voice. 'Oh Cain?  ee's bin' acting all down and writing these soppy songs. Won't tell us nowt tho' Oh no its when i pushed him away at the taming of the shrews performace. I shrugged and Seth changed the subject and said to Flossie 'aye Florence I've got summit to show thee'. Flossie looked at me for a reaction and said softly 'do you mind?'. I looked at her in approval 'no no go ahead I've got some things I need to sort out anyway'. As I watched them walk off into the distance I went and sat down next to Cain. He didn't look at me but said 'ey see the southern lass is back, enjoyed ye Christmas?'. I smiled 'it was good apart from the fact my brother got given a stop watch to time how many farts he could do in a minute' did I just say that out loud? He laughed 'charming'. He stared down at the grass and starting fiddling about with it and there was a long silence. I broke up the silence and babbled out, 'look I know why you've been acting miserable, Seth told me by the way, and I'm sorry for pushing you away and don't let that stop you from being uhm..' he stared at me 'bad?' And I nodded and my face felt hot. 'Ave nivver felt this way over a lass, you mus be special.' That's when he did the unexpected and rubbed my knee. 'I guess your knees are pretty darn special too'. At least he appreciates the knees. I grinned 'thanks, my knees are my best feature' I was joking obviously. 'I thought your eyes were, their so green.' We stared into each others eyes till I blinked and shook my head. I'm dating charlie I need to get over Cain. That's when Cain whistled for his dog and made his way up the lane. 'Bye lullah, I'll miss what we had.... and your knees!' And that was it. Wow.