The Hospital

The morning sun enters the room and kisses my losing eyes.

I automaticly close them. I reject light. I reject love.

"Hey Lucy, Goodmorning.", I hear Emily's voice.

"What time is it?", I groan.

"7am.", she quickly answers.

I open my eyes again to see her standing in front of me with a black sports bra and yellow leggings. She looks sweaty and tired but she has a huge smile on her face.

How I admire her.

"Have you been working out?", I say a bit shoked.

"Yes, indeed I have.", she makes a bigger smile and leans over to kiss my forehead. "I don't wanna get fat."

"You would never get fat, even if you wanted to...", I say.

And it's true. She has the perfect body: big breasts, nice arse, slim legs but not to slim and an amazing flat stomach. She is perfect. But I'm very okay with that. I actually want her to be perfect, I want her to be the most perfect of the perfect.

"We are taking breakfeast in the kitchen. Come on! Get up!", she happily shouts and then falls on top of me.

"Ugh Emily.", I try to push her off, but I'm to weak and I fail.

"Get up, get up, get up! Raise and shine! Open your wings for a new explendid day my sunflower!", she keeps saying that kind of stuff, a bit to loud, next to my ear as I try to release myself.

"Sunflowers don't have wings!", I shout back at her, now laughing.

"But it worked. You're laughing!", She gets up and smirks at her achievement.

"Okay, okay. I'm awake.", I seat up in her bed.

We have been friends for so long that sleeping in the same bed doesn't feel strange anymore.

Emily stoods there, looking at me from top to toe.

"What?", I ask.

" 'What?' ?! I'm the one who should be asking that! What!? What where you doing last night!?", she seams mad.

"Why are talking to me like that?", I can't look her in the eyes, I'm afraid she'll burn me down.

"I'm just worried okay!? For all I know you could've been doing drugs or roubing a bank!", she keeps half shouting at me.

"I would never roub a bank without you.", I look her in the eyes. And I'm still alive. She gives me a slow smile and then sits down next to me, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"You are very funny, Carmen.", she states.

"Thank you."

"But I'd like to know where you were last night, please.", her eyes and her voice become soft and calm, and I feel myself calming down at the sight of it.

But even though I trust her with my full (stupid) heart, and knowing that not telling her, will destruct her. I refuse to tell.

"Ugh.", she turns around and leaves the bedroom with heavy steps.

I look down at my feet but they fail to cheer me up.

I get up and start undressing my pajamas and putting on a little black skirt and a tank top with printed flowers.

I try to brush my hair but sometimes he decides to look horrible no matter how much I brush it. I then brush my theets and put on my white all starts.