Golden

Soon after Pete finished telling me everything, the boys came bursting in, Patrick leading them, apparently already drunk.
    "Dear loyal subjects of King Stump," Patrick stated dramatically as he wielded a large staff of some kind, "I am here to inform you that you are to bow down to me at my feet, and obey my every command."
     Brendon came in right behind him, cocking his eyebrow at the sight of Pete and I sitting across from each other.
     I quickly stood up and wiped my hands on my pants. "Where did you guys go? I can see Patrick is already drunk. Also, where's Joe?"
   Brendon holds up a foam box. "We went to an Asian place down the street. Oh, and then we went to   a bar because Patrick wanted to and Joe did as well, so they got drunk, and Joe left with some girl."
   I sigh at their immaturity. I look over at Patrick who is forcing Pete to cook him eggs and back at Dallon who is checking his phone, and then to Andy who is now sitting on the coach watching wrestling. I walk over to Brendon and give him the biggest hug I can muster. Stunned by this, he doesn't hug back immediately, but eventually his hands find their way to the small of my back.
    He pulls back. "What was that for?" He says with a small smile.
    I smile back. "I thought you deserved it."
   He grabs my hand and brings me back to the room.
We sit on the bed and cuddle up to each other. He grabs the remote and changes it to some random movie that I've never seen. I put my head to his chest and take a deep breath. He smells like lemongrass.
   Comforting.
  "Do you want to go on the rest of tour with me?"
   I sit up stunned. "Wait... Really?"
  "Well yeah."
  "But I don't have enough clothes, oh god what will mom think, what if..."
   He laughs lightly. "I promise it will be fine I'll buy you new clothes. Anything."
     I look down shyly. "I'm not going to let you buy stuff for me."
     "You know I'm not going to let you deny me." He says with a smirk.
    Just that sentence made me feel uneasy, but I ignored that feeling, dismissing it as nervousness.
   I smiled widely. "Okay.
   "Okay?"
   I nodded.
  He threw his hands in the air and screamed, "YES!"
     "Oh," he said, "And Ashley is coming too, obviously. For Pete's sake."
He begins to giggle at the joke he made like a four year old, but I begin laughing as well, and soon we're just two people laughing our asses off in the bedroom of a giant penthouse.
_________________________

The next day is a blur. I talk to my mom and eventually convince her to let me go since I am now a "responsible adult", and she leaves town to go back to our small town in the next state over.
We're leaving for Denver now, and we begin to pack up the tour bus. Brendon and I take the biggest bunk, which Pete and Ashely were pretty pissed about, but they got over it once, they just shut the small curtain around Pete's bunk. Yeah. All night. All you could hear were little whispers and kissing noises from that bottle bunk. Eventually Brendon got sick of it and reached over me to chunk a pillow at their bunk, while yelling "shut up." and "just fuck already.",which gave everyone something to laugh about the next morning.
The next two week of tour flew by. Ashley and I just hung out backstage with the boys until it was their time to go onstage. We hung out with Jenna, Tyler's wife, who was extremely nice. Everything was Golden.
But all the happy things changed on the last week of tour.
A/N
Yea I know, two updates in one day, I might even do a third, but sorry this was so short! I wanted it to hold some suspense until the next chapter!