Devotee

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Is. Going. On?
     I'm left alone in that damn fake hospital room somewhere deep inside Brendon's fucking evil lair, and that's all I can think about. He just went crazy for a moment, and his eyes were wild and distraught and then that sinister look and, well, feel came back over him. It scared the shit out of me. But I'm not going to call him fucking "Father" Brendon. Who the fuck does he think he is? He's not my fucking priest. And why the fuck is Sarah here?
     All I get for the next two days are stale food, and I'm only allowed out of bed for a few hours to walk around my room, shower, and use the bathroom. I wanted to fucking talk to Brendon. I wanted to give him a piece of my fucking mind. He can't keep me as a prisoner.
     However, I wasn't ever greeted with Brendon within those two days. On the last day, an unexpected guest entered my room.
     "Hello, Lexi. How's your wound holding up?"
     I looked in disbelief. "Are you Sarah?"
     A smirk appeared on her face. "Oh yes, so you've heard me."                                                                          My mouth drops open as I stare at her. "Well of course I've fucking heard of you,  you crazy ass bitch!"
Her mouth drops open in false shock. "Well that's no way to talk to me, now is it?"                              I pull against my wrists and ankles, the restraints digging into my skin. I grunt in pain as my still wounded shoulder hits the back of the bed. "Yeah it is. I can talk to you however the fuck I want. Now if you would be so kind, get these restraints the fuck off of me!"                                                  She smiles, a tight lipped smile. "If you insist," she says crossing the room to my bed. "But first I need you to be still."                                                                                                                                                             "If you really think I'm going to be still for-"                                                                                                               I'm cut off when Sarah draws out a long syringe, and plunges the needle into my arm. I gasp in pain and immediately feel the effects of whatever she injected me with. My body starts to relax, and I begin to slip farther and farther down the bed.                                                                                               "What did you do?" I slur.                                                                                                                                                    She smiles lightly. "I injected you with a serum that induces a temporary state of paralysis. You will be able to see and hear like normal, but you will not be able to speak or scream, which ever one may be necessary."                                                                                                                                                          My eyes widen and I try to speak, but my lips fumble together and I can't create a coherent sentence. She laughs at my pathetic attempt to speak. I move my eyes far enough down to see her untying my wrists, carefully, as if she's afraid my ability to move will come back at any second. "Now, with the amount of serum that I injected into you, you should be in this state of paralysis for," she glances at her gleaming watch, "around 10 hours. And seeing that it's only 10:00 AM, you might have a few visitors." She winks at me before walking out. "Have fun Lexi. This is what you get for trying to corrupt Him."                                                                                                            A tear slips out of my eye. What the fuck is up with this madness?

*****

   It's been two hours. At least that's what the clock on the wall in front of me says. That's when the first visitor comes. A large figure enters the room, hidden by a blood red cloak. The person closes the door and approaches my bed. "Hello, Devotee."