Chapter 11 - (Day 3) something within you 7:20 AM

Knuckles woke up seeing Sonic asleep in his arms. He blushed as he sees Sonic sleeping....he stood up and went to the bathroom.....unaware for eight seconds that Sonic woke up after he did....Sonic thought as he placed both hands on each shoulder, should I tell him....I don't know....if I tell him he'll think I've lost it.....it's worth a try.... Knuckles thought as he looked in the mirror, should I tell him about the nightmare I had?......I love him....I really do but.....I'm so afraid to tell him.....If I do....he'll die....& I can't do anything about it.....if he dies.....I'll die with him or for him....I don't care if it costs me....my life..... Knuckles walked back to the bedroom and sees Sonic who was in tears, shaking and against the wall holding each of his shoulders.... Knuckles walked towards his new lover and said as he pulled him close, hey....Sonic your shaking....are you cold?..... *Sonic shook his head and then broke down into more tears as he placed his head on the red echidna's shoulder*...what's wrong? Sonic said as he cried, Knu...ckles....I'm really sorry....I..I think I'm losing it....*sniff*...I'm....going crazy....I keep hearing voices....saying I don't deserve to live....I....I'm really scared.....Knuckles.....I really am.... Knuckles was really shocked....he wrapped his arms around Sonic and said, it's okay Sonic.....your just being stressed is all.....listen I had this nightmare.....it was so...so real....this voice kept saying....I can't save you....but I was so afraid that....you would die and.....it's all my fault.... Sonic knew right away that something.....was messing with both him and Knuckles....something within both of them.... Knuckles really felt guilty and Sonic felt very scared..... Knuckles needed to clear Sonics name before it's too late.... so he thought of a plan.....in order to catch the real crook....