Cold and Dark and Strange

He shivered, feeling the cold air brush across his body as he stirred

  He shivered, feeling the cold air brush across his body as he stirred. His blonde locks covered half his face in a disheveled manner. He turned on his side and slowly opened his vibrant violet orbs in a haze.

 Due to the darkness of the room, he couldn't tell if he had opened his eyes or not, so he tried again. After finally realizing that he was clearly awake, the young college student slowly sat up in confusion as he looked around, trying to make his eyes adjust to the blackness that consumed his figure.

 'Where am I.....? The last thing I remember was Seven....and...' He stopped his thoughts short when the realization hit him that even in the dark, Seven was no where to be seen or heard. His eyes widened and he scrambled to his feet, almost falling over after being struck with dizziness.

 With a raspy tone after being unconscious for so long, he whispered out, "Seven? Where are you?" When he didn't get a response, he tried again, this time, he took a louder approach. "Seven! Are you there?! I can't see you!" Instead of his friend's usual, loud, cheerful tone, he was met with a much deeper, yet similar in comparison, and serious one.

  "He's not here. So be quiet and stop calling for him." The voice sounded familiar and scary. Not a great combination in this case.

 "W-what....." the younger one choked out. Clearing his throat, he tried to make himself sound a bit more intimidating. Kind of hard for him. "Where's Seven....you......you....you jerk!" He managed at last. As a reply, he gained a creepy chuckle from the other being in the room, whom he could not yet see.

 "Ah.......poor....sweet....innocent Yoosung......" The voice trailed. Yoosung could slightly hear movement as the person traveled around the  room, and tried to follow where it was coming from. But the room echoed, so therefore his attempts were to no avail. "Do you even know why I kept you alive? Why I let that bastard of all people get away so easily? Why I brought you here instead of letting you go with him?" The movement failed to cease and Yoosung was trying his hardest to see where the person was at this point.

 Shivering again, getting more cold by the second, the young student balled his hands into fists.

 "If your stating the questions I obviously have then you should have answered them by now." He yelled, surprised by his own confidence. The movement stopped, and Yoosung could feel the person's body heat in front of him. If it were any one of his friends, he'd already be hugging them, trying to have some of their warmth in order to regain his own. But sadly, this was not the case.

 "Yeah....I could...but where's the fun in that? Besides, why would I give any information to an idiotic college student who can't even protect his friends and family let alone himself?" They said. Yoosung felt his heart shatter at the fact that...they might be right. 

 Shakily sighing, he answered," I-I...I-I can pro-tect them! I-I can!" He argued back. Suddenly, he was grabbed by the neck and pulled abruptly towards the person's body. Before he could react, a sharp pain entered his arm, causing his blood to boil and his heart rate to increase. A shriek came from his throat, and he was thrown to the ground harshly. 

 "Really? Try protecting them when your dead." The person slurred. "I just put a syringe in you, which was filled with slow acting poison. Everyday, I will inject you with it around this time. Resist, I will not hesitate to hurt you further." Yoosung was helplessly holding his arm in pain as tears threatened to spill from his still shining eyes. He looked up at the figure in front of him, his eyes pretty much well adjusted to the dark by now. 

 He now realized why the voice was so familiar. It belonged to the one the R.F.A referred to as Unknown.