Crossing the Line

After about four hours of doing background checks on the RFA members and keeping track of their coordinates to assure that he wasn't discovered, Unknown sat back in his chair and ran his fingers through his hair. Yes, his work was troublesome, but it was all worth it in his perspective. Looking at the time at the bottom of his screen, he noticed that it was getting close to mid-evening. 

 Better go pay the little maggot a visit.

  Standing up and stretching a little bit, Unknown made his way over to the door and walked out. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and started down the hall to his abandoned office...where Yoosung was being held. 

 As he approached the door, the white haired male took a syringe from his left pocket and twirled it in his fingertips. The sound it made sounded off the walls in the mostly empty hallway, signaling to the student inside that his few hours of peace were about to diminish. 

 Creaking the door open, the taller male's shadow draped from the doorway over the curled up student in front of him. The blonde flinched, but kept his back to the other. 

 "Get up." Unknown growled through gritted teeth. Yoosung didn't move, and doing that was putting him at greater risk than moving at all. The taller male stepped forward and scowled. "I said...." He grabbed onto the back of Yoosung's collar to face him. "Get up!" 

 The young college student had his head hung low, his hair covering the top of his face so Unknown couldn't see his expression. Before he knew it, the blonde started trembling in his grip.

  "W-why..." he muttered. Unknown stayed silent as Yoosung lifted his head to look at him. 

  He was crying.

  Unknown stared at him for a moment, before Yoosung continued. "Why...d-o you ha-te me s-so much....wh-at  have I-I ev-er done...t-o you..."  His tears flowed nonstop as his words came out in between his stifled sobs. The taller male's eyes widened as he dropped the shorter one to his knees. 

 What....HAS he done? Yeah he's taking out his anger on Yoosung because of Seven;s mistake...but why... why..WHY?!

 Without thinking, Unknown slammed his free hand against the wall behind Yoosung as the student jumped in shocked. "SHUT UP!" He shouted, his voice laced with venom as he glared menacingly down at the blonde. Yoosung started shaking in fear. "I'M SICK OF YOUR WHINING!" With that, he plunged the syringe into Yoosung's arm, causing him to wail out in pain. 

 The way the syringe's needle hit his bone pained him worse than the malice radiating from Unknown. It's the first time it's went that deep...and it hurt. 

 Unknown's creepy grin grew under his mask that it was slightly visible from the outside. Yoosung's cries grew louder as the poison not only entered his blood system again...but inside the fibers of his bone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Hey guys! Its been a while eh? Im sorry for that...heheh...I recently started my first year of high school and everything is sorta hectic rn...and if you look at my profile, you'll see the amount of stories I have that still need to be updated...NO REGRETS! And because of that, be on the lookout for a new story coming out later this week sometime! It's called "The Souls That Break" It's a Soul Eater fanfic with the ship Maka x Soul (Soma) and I've been obsessed with it lately after finishing the anime. (Sorry manga fans;;) Anyways! Something to look forward to! See ya later my kittens~!