1

"Hurry Ava! We'll be late to set!" I yell to my daughter Ava. My four year old daughter comes down the stairs with her blanket, coloring book, and a small box of crayons. "I'm here Mommy!" She yells, skipping through the house towards me.

"Okay let's go. Come on Keegs!" I yell to my husband. (Patrick doesn't exist or he and Troian were never together whichever one you choose) He comes downstairs in only pajamas. "Why aren't you dressed?" I ask him. He gives me a confused look. "I'm not shooting today remember? Toby's not in this episode. I thought I told you that yesterday." He tells me.

   "Oh yea, I guess I forgot." I say as I kiss him goodbye and leave with Ava. "Mommy are we still going to Lucy's after work?" She ask when we're in the car. I'm confused. "What do you mean sweetie?" I ask her.

"You said we were going to Lucy's house after work!" Ava informs me. I sigh, remember I had promised to take Ava to Lucy's after work today. After all that's going on in my life, I've been forgetting everything. I still have to tell Keegan my secret. He'll be so upset.

    I arrived with Ava at the set and got out my car. Ava skipped the whole way to my trailer and I went in for hair and makeup. I saw Lucy inside and walked up to her. "Hey Luce." I greeted. She smiled, said hello, and gave me a hug. In the corner, Ava sat down and started to color. As I was talking to Lucy, Tyler walked in.

    We stared at each other for a second, then Ashley walked in. He and Ash has been together for a few months now. "What's going on?" Ashley asked. I shook my head and went to get my Spencer bangs on. "Troi, Marlene needs you on set with Tyler." Lucy said. A scene with Tyler? Oh no.

Why doesn't Troian want to do a scene with Tyler? Find out....