3

Troian's POV

     I walk to wardrobe to change my clothes and see Shay talking to Ashley. She looks in my direction, then looks away. Please tell me Ashley didn't tell her about it and now she hates me. Lucy comes into the room and I rush over to her.

Troian: Lucy!

Lucy: Hey Troi.

Troian: Have you talked to Ashley?

Lucy: No not since our last scene....two hours ago.

Troian: I need to tell you something.

Lucy: Okay...

     I take Lucy out of wardrobe and to the hall.

Lucy: What's going on?

Troian: Tyler and I kissed.

Lucy: Wait, What-

Troian: Well he kissed me and I told Ashley about it and now she's mad at me and I think she told Shay and I think Shay's mad at me and now I'm telling you this you're probably gonna get mad at me and this secret almost cost me my job and I'm scared to tell Keegan-

Lucy: Troian! Calm down. I'm not mad. I'm...shocked, but if he kissed you then it wasn't your fault.

Troian: Right, you're right.

Lucy: Just tell Keegan. He loves you and he won't be upset if you tell him before someone else does it first.

Troian: Okay.

     Lucy and I hug before going back into wardrobe. We change our clothes, and head to the last scene of the day, which is with all of us girls. Great, a scene with Ashley.

Director: And...action!

Shay (As Emily): If we're gonna find AD, we need to trust each other.

Lucy (As Aria): I trust you guys.

Troian (As Spencer): So do I.

Sasha (As Alison): I used to think I couldn't trust you guys, but now you're all I have.

     We smile and gaze towards Ashley to say her line.

Shay (As Emily): Hanna?

     Ashley glares into my soul as she says her line.

Ashley (As Hanna): I trust you guys.

     We say more lines, then end the scene. I practically run to my dressing room, which is pretty close to Ashley's. Ava is coloring while watching cartoons on my tv.

Ava: Mommy!

Troian: Hey sweetie!

     I kiss her on the head and start to pack our stuff. We go to my car, just missing Ashley, and meet Lucy in the parking lot. She takes Ava's bag and agrees to take her for the night. I don't want her in the house when I tell Keegan about the kiss.

As I open my car door, I hear heels approaching my car. Fearing it's Ashley, I jump into my car and try to hide. There's a knock on my window so I slowly turn to look at it and sigh relieved. It's Sasha. I unlock all the doors and let Sasha into the passenger seat.

Sasha: So, wanna tell me why Ashley was staring holes in your head during our last scene?

Troian: It nothing important.

Sasha: It is important if it causes a riff in our group.

Troian: Seriously Sash, you don't need to know.

Sasha: Why are you guys always shutting me out?!

Troian: We're not shutting you out-

Sasha: What you don't think I can handle it?

Troian: That's not what I'm saying!

Sasha: You know what? I'll just ask Ashley.

     Sasha tried to get out of the car but I grab her arm and pull her back onto the seat.

Troian: Tyler kissed me.

Sasha: WHAT?!!

Troian: Will you be quiet!

Sasha: Right right sorry. You guys kissed?

Troian: Yes and now everyone know except Janel and Ian and I need to tell Keegan tonight so don't say anything.

Sasha: I won't. Do you want me to talk to Ashley?

Troian: No, I'd rather talk to her myself but thanks.

Sasha: No problem.

     She flashes me a smile that I return. We hug and say goodbye before Sasha gets out of my car to her own. I shove my key in the ignition and pull out of the parking lot, heading home. Almost the whole cast knows about the kiss, now to tell Keegan.