Two

The class was pretty interesting i mean i'm not complaining because this new teacher is so fucking hot.
We had to introduce ourselves and now we are checking the science program for the last year, she checked her book and then started the class.

"Can someone tell me what's the difference between a procaryote and an eukaryotic cell?" Everyone was thinking and i sighed, i know this but i'm not going to help any of this lazy asses.

I grabbed my phone and started to play candy crush, suddenly i felt a hit in my desk. I jumped and looked at the teacher in front of me, i gulped.

"Is your game more interesting than biology y/n?" She said and i shook my head.

"I-i'm so sorry miss, i just- i know the answer and i don't want to tell everyone the answer" I excused myself.

"I know you know, i have heard a lot about you but that doesn't mean you have the right to play in my class, detention today with me at four" My eyes widened, detention? on the first day? she has to me kidding me.

"But its the first day! any teacher does this t-"

"I'm your teacher and i will decide what to do, i'm not like other teachers" She said and everyone oh'ed in the room, i nodded.

"Wow she is more even hot when she's mad" Jesy whispered.

"She is a bitch" I whispered but sadly she heard.

She walked to my side and grabbed my shoulder.

"You don't even know how bitchy i can be baby girl" She whispered in my ear and my breathe hinched, she really did that?

"What did she say?" Jesy asked i just shook my head.

Well it's gonna be such an interesting year.

{...}

Jesy and I walked out the classroom to the cafeteria, i can't believe she gave me detention.

"Guess what!!!" Jesy yelled as we arrived at the table with our friends.

"What?" Dinah asked.

"Y/N got detention in the biology class AND with the NEW TEACHER!!" I rolled my eyes as i was already opening my lunch.

"What? you what? in biology?" Jade said and i nodded.

"Whatever" I said. They looked at me weirdly.

"It's biology?" Jade said and i groaned.

"Leave it already okay? she is a bitch"

"AND SHE WHISPERED SOMETHING IN HER EAR BUT SHE DIDNT TELL ME!"

"Why don't you put that on the school's magazine Jesminda" I said i was getting mad because they are giving to it too much importance.

"Remember that time when you said you'll never will have detention in biology?" She giggled.

"Remember that time when you got in my nerve?" I said and Jade and Dinah laughed.

"Girls stop, it's not a big deal" Dinah said.

"Thank you"

"Hey Dinah!" We heard someone calling Dinah.

"Hey Maia!" She greeted the girl.

"It's been so long!"

"I know! guys this is Maia my best friend, she moved here from Canada, Maia they are Jesy, Jade and Y/N" We greeted her and she smiled to us.

"Nice to meet you guys"

"Same here" I said and we started to eat lunch.

After lunch we went to classes, i had math and the rest had english, thank god i have math with Maia now.

"So tell me about you" She said.

"Oh well there's no much to say"

"Oh okay" She said and i looked to the board, the teacher was writing an exercise for us to do it, so i started to do that.

"Did you see miss debnam?" Maia asked me.

"Yeah i got classes and she gave me detention" I said and her eyes widened.

"Detention? you're so lucky, she is so hot" She said, oh well i smell a fuck girl.

"Yeah, im not lucky because that will be on my expedient" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, i wanna hit on her" I looked at her weirdly.

"Well do whatever you want" I said and she giggled.

"Well not need to be jealous, i mean it's not like you like her" She said.

"I'm not jealous, and not interested in her" Lies lies lies, i came back to my homework.

It's not like that i mean she is beautiful but i can't she is my damn teacher.

{...}

"I want you to copy from your book the first and the last chapter and do a resume about it, then you can go" Miss Debnam-Carey said and i nodded. Unbelievable.

I was doing what she said and i looked up to see her, she was sitting in her chair, legs crossed and she as reading a biology book, she was wearing glasses and a little skirt, i could see her toned and beautiful legs, my mind really got turned on thinking in putting my hands in her legs or even better, my tongue.
I shook my head looking at my notebook.

"Like what you see?" I heard her and my breathe hinched. She caught me. Great.

"Uh- i- i was uh-" Great now stuttering. She got up and walked to my desk, she sat in front of me just in my desk, her skirt lifted a little as she crossed her legs just in front of my face.

She liked her lips and smirked. "Well i ser the most intelligent girl in my biology class is also a naughty girl, i never could have imagine that" She said, i licked my lips and bit my lip, it was tempting me, she was doing it on purpose, i closed my eyes.

"Y/N! y/n!???" I shook my head and looked around, i see her standing in front of my desk, oh shit did i just?

yes i was daydreaming with my teacher.