Four

I groaned as i was looking for my keys, i can't find them and i'm already late for school!

"ROSIEEE" I yelled. "ROSIEEEE"

"What?" She appeared looking all innocent, that reminds me what Alycia told me yesterday, i look innocent.

"Where are my keys! i left them just here yesterday when we came back from the park!" I said and she shrugged.

"I don't give a fuck about your keys y/n" She said and my eyes widened.

"What the frick kid, you can't say that words! i'm telling mom!"

"She is not here" She said and i frowned.

"Right, anyways, Lucy should be here any minute to take care of you and take you to school later, be good" I said and came back to my keys, when i finally found them i walked out of my house.

Great now i have to run to school.
I walked faster down the street, without even looking where i was going, suddenly i bumped into someone.

"Shit shit i am so so sorry!" I said.

"What the fuck? can't you see where are you going?" She said in an angry tone, i looked at her and she relaxed.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Anyways i'm late bye" She said and ran, i sighed and rolled my eyes, she was so mean.

I ran again and finally arrived at school, i walked by the hallway and finally opened the door, the whole biology class turned to look at me.

"I-im sorry i'm late, i- i couldn't find my keys" I excused myself.

"Don't worry y/n, take your seat" Miss debnam said and i nodded walking my seat.

"Girlllll you're late, what happened?"

"I lost my keys Jesy, God and Rosie was being annoying, she said a F word can you believe it?" I said and Jesy laughed.

"Oh my god, that kid"

"It isn't funny Je-"

"Y/N, you're late and you're disturbing my class, you want another detention?" Miss debnam said and i shook my head and then she continued the class.

{...}

"Guys!!! i'm so sure that Miss debnam has something for Y/N" Jesy said and i looked at her weirdly.

"What? why" Louis asked.

"Well yesterday she gave y/n detention on the first day and today she told her if she wanted another detention" She laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"Y/N!! detention in biology?" Louis asked and i shook my head.

"Stop okay?" I said.

"Yeah guys leave it" Maggie said, she is always by my side it's obvious. 

"Yeah guys leave it" Louis repeated with a girl's voice making everyone laugh except from me and Maggie.

"Leave her alone Louis" I said.

"Anyways"

"Hi guyssss" Dinah came with Maia to our table, i honestly don't enjoy Maia's presence that much.

"Hi Dinah and Maia" I said polite.

"How was biology, did you get another detention?"

"Almost" Jade said and i glared her. "Sorry"

"So guys next friday is the party at school y'all coming?" Jesy said and i nodded.

"Yay! i heard teachers are coming!!! i can hit on some of them" Maia said and everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"You are stupid, you can't hit on the teachers, they are here to put eyes on us" Dinah said and i giggled.

"Like we need supervision" I said.

"With Maia we do need" Louis said and we laughed.

"Whatever"

The bell rang and we walked to the next class, i still have one hour of Biology and then Math with Miss Kavanahg, so we said our goodbyes and Jesy and I walked to our classroom.

"Well i want you guys do a partner project about cellular division" Miss debnam said and the class groaned.

She sat in her desk typing on her laptop, so everyone started to do the project, Jesy and I searched on our books for information to put on the project and we finished it real quick.
I grabbed my phone and i didn't realized the sound was high so the whole class heard when the music was on.

"Oh shit" I said and facepalmed myself for now cursing in the classroom.

"Miss y/l/n, it seems like you love to disturb my class, detention with me at five" I sighed and tilted my head back.

"God she has something for you honestly" Jesy whispered in my ear.

"Shut up" I said and rested my head in my desk waiting for the class to end.

We finally heard the bell rang, i grabbed my things and walked out with Jesy.

"I swear to God i'm starting to hate her" I said.

"She has a thing with you because Josh was there using his phone and she saw him" I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever lets go to math" I said and we walked to our last class of the day.

{...}

"Let's go to my house, my mom has cupcakes" Jade said and everyone agreed.

"Sorry, i have detention with miss debnam" I said and they all looked at me with widened eyes.

"Aga-"

"Shut up, see you guys tomorrow" I said and walked to the detention room, she isn't here yet, i sighed and took a seat on the second line.

"Hello Y/N" She entered the room and put her things in her desk.

"Hi" I said coldly.

"What get in your pants?" Your awful existence.

"Nothing, let's finish with this" I said, she smiled and grabbed her book.

"Okay, i need you to help me with the program, i don't even know how does that work" She said and i nodded.

"Okay what do you wanna do?" I said standing up walking to her desk.

"Bring a chair and sit next to me please" She said and her tone changed, my stomach flips and i don't even know why i am feeling this.

"O-okay" I grabbed a chair and positioned it next to her, i sat and then she entered on the site.

"Well, i don't know where do i have to put the grades?" She asked and i sighed.

"Well uh- i think is there, look you have a lot of pages, that have names, and they are guiding you to what you wanna do" I said getting closer to point to the screen in her laptop, i looked to her and we were extremely closer.

"Oh... Right, i get it" She said looking the screen and i was so focused on her lips as she talked, she blinked and looked at me, holy shit, her eyes are mesmerizing. They are beautiful from this distance.

"I- glad you got it" I mumbled.

"Yeah" She whispered licking her lips and looking at mine, okay no, i am definitely daydreaming. "Y/N...."

"Hmmm?"

"Kiss me"