Who are you?

Keirahs pov-

I feel a strong pair of hands grab my shoulders and pick me up, I used the small amount of energy I had left to scream and struggle but I couldn't, i wasn't sure what was happening but I felt as if I was in a car, I was strapped in yet still laid down.

Caspars pov-

I was on my morning run when I watch a few lads push a young girl over infrount of me, I sprinted over to her but she was out. I quickly called joe and he wash now rushing in his new BMW I8 over here. I resisted the urge to call 999, I know what she must be going through and a trip to a&e will only upset her further.

Joes pov-

I get a call from Caspar which is strange for when he's on a run at 9 am, he sounded panicked and explained to me everything that happened, I quickly jumped in my car and sped to his current location which was a back street I had never been to somewhere in back street London.

Keirahs pov-

The car smelt weird, it smelt like boys, the only thing I could do was keep my eyes shut and hope this was all a dream.

A few moments later

Where ever the destination was, we were there, I opened my eyes to see a pair of brown eyes staring at me in the backseat of the car. My head was on their lap and my initial reaction was to scream. I screamed and I screamed, until a hand covered my mouth and I was carried inside into the warmth. I don't think I've felt warmth in years. My world was spinning and I wasn't sure where I was. A soft sounding voice told me multiple times
"Everything's ok! Your safe now your safe now."
I calmed down a bit but I was still on edge, the hand from my mouth disappeared and I realised I was sat on a white leather sofa in front of a large tv! My heart raced as I turned to the men sitting in front of me.
One tall with dirty blond hair and one shorter with brown hair and very browny green eyes.

Joes pov-

The poor girl was so shaken up, I know we should have taken he to the hospital! I told her calmly she was safe and alright but she was so thin, she looked only 6.
"Hello."
The little girl said timidly
I replied with 'who are you my dear?'
"I'm Keirah and i want to go back"
She replied in a stammer
Caspar then replied with
"Hi Keirah, this might be a bit scary but we need to find more about you and your going to stay with us for a bit until we find your parents"
The second Caspar said that, she bolted, she ran straight for the door but as we had locked it, she fell to her knees and cried

Keirahs pov-

Don't send me back I don't like it they hit me and they don't feed me! I showed them my back, the large cuts and bruises, they seemed shocked yet truly sorry for me, for once in my life I trusted some people, I felt safer.