Chapter 1

Chapter One

"JAMIE!" My mum shouted.

"Yes?"I mumbled back from the safety of my warm duvet.

"Why are you still in bed young lady?" My mum hollered back.

"Uh ................i'm getting up woman!...............jeez take a chill pill!" I shouted back but of course I hadn't really said the last bit.

We had just moved in from California yesterday. The journey was long and tiring but at least we had finally arrived in Haley, a small homely village. I took my time in the bathroom and took care when applying my makeup,although I didn't really need much just eyeliner and mascara. I was one of the lucky people who survived puberty without any spots. Well actually I did get a few but in time they seemed to fade by themselves so I just decided to let nature run it's course.

Today was actually my first day at Tribeka high school. Also my first day of the new,confident and sassy me. Unfortunately my mum had enrolled me at that school before I could even protest about the choice. But apparently its one of the best public schools around so I decided to take a chance and just compromise.

As i walked out of my room like a boss in my D&G cateye sunglasses. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked because I looked like a badass. I literally skipped down the stairs as the smell of crispy bacon filled the air. My mum was the best cook in the world and that was partly true since she had a chain of restaurants all over the USA. This was part of the reason for our move since she had only planned to visit the area to help promote her new restaurant opening but when her car had broken down near Haley she'd had to postpone her travels. This gave her a chance to enjoy the difference of living in a small town rather than the city and surprisingly she loved it so much she moved us here.

I was honestly glad that my mum had made this decision, i wasn't exactly sad to leave my friends because they were all snobby, rich and fake!

I heard my mum honk the car

horn outside,so i shoved the rest of my breakfast down and ran towards the door. Our new house was amazing it was like a small mansion and it had an auto lock door so i didn't really need to have a key ,just my finger prints!

Most people who hear about me think that I'm going to be snobby and fake just because my mum was pretty wealthy, but honestly im no fake barbie I'm me and i always have been. As the car slowed to a halt, i looked outside the window to scan my surroundings.

Love JAS