THE LAPIS LAZULI RANT

(MAJOR SPOILER WARNING FOR THE NEW SEASON. AT THE END, I HAVE A MINI REVIEW OF THE NEW EPISODES)
Lapis is wasted potential and not written well enough to show what she's meant to represent. Lapis is meant have PTSD after years of being locked away after a war she wasn't involved in, and after being in an abusive relationship.  She was good with portraying domestic abuse, but not with showing the effects of PTSD. Yeah, she has the right to be scared of a double diamond war since she was already apart of another war, but she is being written very messily. In Gem harvest, and she was doing pretty fine, despite making some dark jokes about her past, but you could tell she was coping well to earth. In Room for Ruby, she gets randomly pissed off at Navy for adapting fine. She's angry that others can adapt better than her, and even though she was right about doubting Navy, she literally had no reason to be such a bitch. Now, she's back to being a stone cold veteran, and was totally willing to drag an unwilling gem and her pet into space with her. Lapis is still keeping up her abusive traits from the malachite arc. "I liked taking everything out on you!" You don't get the right to take everything out on Peridot. Peridot was obviously uncomfortable with the thought of abandoning home,  her new friends, and basically her entire life now. You have no right trying to make her your new prisoner, Lapis. I'm glad she's in space, and I hope she stays for a while. I really hope that when she comes back (you know she will), Peridot won't just run back to her like she doesn't care that Lapis stole their home and sent Peridot into a depression. If Japis was meant to be the escape of an abusive relationship, then Lapidot is the denial of one happening.

NEW EPISODE REVIEW
Dewey wins
I really liked it, and I can totally relate to the conflict with Steven and Connie (I'll talk about it in Gemcation) Title is a bit misleading, since he dropped out of the election, but I really liked it. Personally, I believe that he's gonna take over the Big Donut now.

Gemcation
This episode was nice. I can relate a lot to Steven and Connie's conflict. I used to date my best friend, but I eventually realised I didn't want him as a partner, and that the relationship wasn't working for me, so I ended it. He was an awesome friend, and now he won't talk to me. I constantly text him in hope that he'll respond, but he never does. This episode kind of helped me figure out what to do. Sometimes you just need space. ALSO WTF STEVEN WHY WOULD YOU CUT OFF GARNET THERE WERE 2 SILHOUETTES OF UNKNOWN GEMS. WHO WERE THEY???

Raising the Barn
Lapis is a piece of shit. I felt really bad for Peridot. Lapis stole the only real home she had since she came to earth. You destroyed her comfort object, and then you stole her home. Fuck off

Back to the Kindergarten
I LOVED IT!!! It was an amedot episode that had Steven, Peridot, and Amethyst try to grow sunflowers in the kindergarten after they saw one little flower grow. Peridot got mad that all the flowers died, and she stomped o. The little flower, which turned out to be a corrupted gem. SMOKEY QUARTZ RETURNED AND KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT OF THAT TURNIP MONSTER and Peridot git comfort. The end

Sadie Killer
FUCK THE COMPANY WORK IS HELL LETS WATCH HORROR MOVIES AND ROCK OUT AT FISH FEST

Kevin Party
Connie's haircut is adorable, but why did she kidnap Lion? Kevin was sort of helpful with the relationship, and apparently doesn't know what a lion is. Kevin X Derrick forever
WHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND GIRL?

 Kevin X Derrick foreverWHO IS THIS BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND GIRL?