Yoongi and Jisoo

"After her birthday?" 

Jisoo... I feel bad. She died in a bad accident... after her birthday... that sucks... 

"Yeah... We had a date and I planned out so much for her birthday. It was so much fun. It was the last day... I spent quality time with her. She stayed the night at my old apartment, and then she left.. and... " 

*four years ago, Yoongi POV 

"Happy birthday Jisoo-ah!" 

I smiled as she began to smile brightly. "Thank you so much jagi. I'll have to do this for your birthday in a few months too." 

I gave her a box. "Here, I got you something." 

She smiled widely. "Oh my...  Yoongi you didn't have to do anything I-" 

"Open it." 

She chuckled and opened the golden box. My mom helped me package this gift. I hope Jisoo likes what I got her. 

She opened it quickly and gasped at what she saw inside. "Yoongi... this is really pretty!" Inside was a pretty golden ring. No, it was not an engagement ring. It was a promise ring. 

"It's a promise ring. It has my name imprinted on the ring. I have the same here, with your name." I wiggled my ring finger at her. I had on the same ring, expect with her ring. "Kim Jisoo"... the love of my life. 

She kissed my cheek. "Yoongi you can be so cliche sometimes. Thank you, I love it." 

I chuckled. "Yes sometimes. I also bought you something else." 

I pulled out a big bag. I went crazy with gifts this year. 

She looked at me. "This is strange. Yoongi is giving me so many presents-" 

"Just open it sweetie." I said sweetie sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Okay, sweetie." 

She pulled out a Kumamon plushie. "Oh my god. This is the limited Kumamon holding a donut plushie (I don't think this is an actual thing btw I just made it up)! YOU MANAGED TO GET IT? OH MY GOD YOONGI, YOU LEGEND!" She threw her arms around me. I laughed and hugged her back. 

"It was on sale. I was walking around Hongdae and it was up in one of the stores. It reminded me of you, so of course I had to buy it." 

Jisoo touched my head and ruffled my messy hair. "Yoongi you can be so sweet. Gah, I love you." 

*** 

I took Jisoo out to go eat somewhere expensive. Because that's what people do on special days righttttt?

"Yoongi, you are being really extra today. You bought me amazing presents, now you're taking me out to eat somewhere that can pay for tuition fee for school." 

"Well it's your birthday silly, today is special." 

She smiled. "Well, I'll do something for your birthday too." 

I kissed her cheek. "Good." 

We went inside and ate. The food was really good. Jisoo seemed to be enjoying herself. Good. We went shopping afterwards and I bought lots of Jisoo. I really spoiled her today. At least she's happy. That's all what matters. 

"You know... you do mean the world to me Jisoo... " I said as we walked around town while holding hands. 

She laughed. "Well, you mean the world to me too." She leaned up to kiss my lips. "I love you.

*** 

"Do you want me to drop you off to your house?" I asked as we arrived back at my apartment. She shook her head. "I want to stay with you (STAY WITH ME... referring to Blackpink's song Stay... hahahaha) tonight..."