Do you like her?

note: This chapter will be mainly in Yoongi's POV. Okay enjoy ^^ 

"We're finally here. Japan! Tokyo here I come!" Namjoon yelled as we got out of the airport. 

"I think I'm car sick..." Taehyung mumbled. 

"You mean airplane sick dummy," Jimin said as he took a sip from his Starbucks coffee. 

We're here. Japan. Tiring trip. I slept through most of it. Until Jungkook woke me up and told me it was time to go. 

I wonder what Y/N is doing right now... hmm... probably studying for school and cleaning the house. Going to the mall with her friends. Doing things back in Korea. She's a great roommate. 

*back at the apartment, two hours after the guys left for the airport 

third pov 

"Let's have a pillow fight with all these Kumamons Y/N!" Lisa cheered as she threw one at Y/N. 

"Hell yeah!" Y/N threw one back, knocking down a box. 

Lisa threw one back, going straight towards Yoongi's closet. And then the mess happened. But at the time, Y/N did not give a shiteu about it. 

*back to Yoongi POV, in Japan

We just settled into our hotel for the week. It has a big bed. All for me. I got a room all for myself. Namjoon and Seokjin are sharing, Jungkook and Jimin are sharing, and Hoseok and Taehyung are sharing. 

As I dropped my suitcase, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned and went to the door and opened it. It was Hoseok. He was smiling so brightly it hurt my poor eyes. 

"Bro, let's go!" Hoseok cheered. Ow my ears... I nodded and followed him.

*** 

"Are you guys hungry?" Seokjin asked. 

"Nah we had Starbucks remember? We'll eat later." Jungkook said. 

"I want to go buy stuff!" Namjoon said, pointing at a clothing store we passed by as we walked in the busy streets. We sat down on a big bench to discuss where we wanted to go. 

"Oh yeah... I wanted to buy something for Y/N while we're here." I said, looking at all the stores. Japan has everything Y/N would want... 

"Bro. You've been talking about Y/N a lot recently. Admit it, do you like her?" Jimin suddenly asked. 

Eh? I turned red. "I-i don't-" 

"That's true! He hadn't talked so much about a girl ever since... that." Seokjin made a face. 

Everyone grimaced, remembering Jisoo's accident. I grimaced too but went straight to a plain face.

"Guys it's okay I'm over Jisoo's death." I patted Jimin's shoulder. 

"And to answer your question... I'm not too sure." 

"What do you mean by not too sure?" Namjoon asked. 

"I mean... I admit... I may have... feelings for her... but I'm not too sure." 

Everyone smirked. "You say that, but then a few weeks later you'll get in the sheets with her!" Taehyung started laughing. 

I blushed. "Shut up! You guys are so weird, tch." 

"Bro it's okay! I get why you would like her. She's cool and has a lot of sweg, and she's really cute. But not as much as me~" Seokjin blew a random kiss at a girl walking near us. She blushed and walked away.