Surprise

a/n: so I editted this just now and added some new lines lol so make sure to check them out if u already read it - editted now two times now :)

I woke up from my deep slumber with Yoongi still next to me, sleeping as sound as a baby. He doesn't snore much, I'm surprised. For a sleeper, I'd thought he'd snore 24/7. Time to go get something to eat for my hungry tummy now... Nevermind I'm stuck. 

Yoongi was still hugging me, holding me in his arms. And his hold onto me was so tight and inescapable. Because Yoongi's strong and has muscles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 Because Yoongi's strong and has muscles ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*daydreams about his body for a few seconds 

Okay, onto escaping his muscle body! I casually pushed him off of me and then... 

*ROLL and FLOP

Uh... shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit 

He fell off the bed! He fell off the bed with the pillow and blanket! Dammit! And argh, I'm going to wake him up, I don't want that! I quickly grabbed my phone charging on my desk.

I was about to go out the door, but I turned to look behind me. I don't want Yoongi sleeping on the floor, especially since I hadn't vacuumed it in three weeks... and my pillow and blanket will get dirty... 

He's still sleeping. It's fine, he won't get into his... cussing angry sleep mode.

 I sighed. I'll put him back onto the bed, then go get some instant ramen from the kitchen and eat it happily while watching whatever. 

I put my phone in my back pocket and got my imaginary biceps ready. I flexed my arm. Because...

 Because

💪💪💪

"You got this Y/N, you're one hell of a strong hoe," I said talking to myself and walking towards the sleeping Yoongi. 

I first put the blanket back onto the bed, and now... it's time to put Yoongi up there. The hardest part. Let's see if I can carry a man. Okay how do I do this... 

I put my hands under his back, then lifted. I supported his legs and back with my hands and arms so he won't fall. I'm now holding him bridal style. OMG I CAN BE A GROOM WHILE YOONGI CAN BE THE BRIDE AT OUR WEDDING OMG