forget

"you made her happy on that day, unnie."

hearing those news made my heart flutter for the first time in a while.

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off. I yawned then went to Lisa's room as I got out of bed. I noticed that she wasn't there so I went out to look for her but I was greeted by Jennie.

"Good morning, unnie, is something bothering you?" she asked.

Shivers go through my spine everytime she calls me unnie. I know it's been 6 months but I'm still used on hearing her calling me by my name. Even if we're in front of the camera, together, I'm really not used to it.

"I can't find Lisa, have you seen her?"

"She went out with Chaeyoung a while ago, why?"

"Oh, I told her that we will meet up with Jinyoung and BamBam today and we have to go soon. And I also have to meet up with someone else after."

"Don't worry, they'll be back since they just went out to buy food for us. If you don't mind me asking, who are you meeting after?" she asked in curiosity.

"Just someone I haven't met for a while," I smiled at her. Before she could even ask more, the front door opened.

"We're back~!" Lisa and Chaeyoung sang in sync and that caused them to look at each other in surprise.

"Don't tell me you didn't plan doing that," Jennie giggled.

"We didn't!" they said in sync again.

"You sure?"

"Maybe, its because our hearts are connected with each other~" Lisa cooed.

Chaeyoung just laughed off what she said and went to the kitchen. This caused Lisa to pout, so she just trailed behind her. Before she could even take a step to the kitchen, I called out to her.

"Lisa!"

"Yes, unnie?" she turned around to face me.

"We have to go soon, okay? We have to meet up with Jinyoung and BamBam. We shouldn't overtime our time with them because I also have to meet him," I told her and she just nodded at me then went to the kitchen.

"Him? So, you're meeting up with a guy after?" Jennie asked, out of the blue.

"Yeah, we haven't seen each other for a while since he's too busy. This is the only day where he is able to meet me, since today is his only free time," I explained to her.

"Well, I hope you spend your time with him, you shouldn't miss the opportunity," she smiled at me and she went straight to her room.

I just smiled on my own when she closed the door of her room.