VII

"YAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN"

I sleep too much.

I should stop entering into chapters like this.

Anyways, I stretched my arms wide from that comfortable sleep and gave out a sigh. It was one heavenly sleep indeed. It is probably better then any of the naps I had at home. I shift myself to the side trying to sink in for a few more minutes of sleep until I felt something hard pressing on to my face. I was like what the hell, I don't remember the seat being that rough. Then I shift my body face front and opened my eyes. I couldn't see well as my eyes were still blurry. So I rubbed my eyes and looked again.

I looked to the left.

I'm on top of legs?

I looked to the right.

A properly built body?

And I looked up.

A face which was covered with its hair?

I moved the hair aside to get a better look of the face. It took me two seconds to get back to my senses and scamper out of the car. And obviously, a face plant was next to come.

I screamed in pain and confusion until someone who was the last person that I want to see suddenly appeared right in front of me.

"What's wrong with you?" Matthew asked as he rubbed his eyes from sleep.

I faced down and did not reply him.

Then all of a sudden a forced pulled me up from the floor and I was being carried in his arms.

"What are you doing!" I said in shock

"Your leg is bleeding and you wouldn't reply to my sentences."

I looked at my leg and I could see a small patch of fresh blood forming as we talk. Great Skyler, first you were in shock and now you're in pain. I tried to get out from his arms but I couldn't. Well at least he didn't let me. At last he put me down to a chair. He brought out a first aid kit and started to treat my wound.

"You should be happy that it is just a mere cut or else the point of this trip would be worthless for you."

Again, I was silent.

"How did you fall onto the ground anyways? Careless much?"

"I was shocked okay! I can't control myself from falling! If I had a choice I would have choose not to fall!"

"At first I thought the fall had screwed up your brain even more and caused you to become mute."

I hit his back.

He held his hands up in the air, "You wouldn't respond to my questions so I assumed so."

I rolled my eyes.

"Just be glad I didn't call 911" he chuckled

Matthew finished up the wound dressing and we walked to the campsite. Dad and chief were already preparing the campfire for our BBQ Dinner. When they put the steak into the fire the smell of it made my stomach grumble even more. Soon enough dinner and ready and I ate like a bull. I was eating as if I was playing chubby bunny.