~C h a p t e r 3~

Rayan's POV.

Once we got home I went straight up to my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes ready to take a nap but Ajreian decided to disturb me.

"Alright start taking." She said to me.

"About what???" I asked her.

"Don't play stupid Ray. You know what I'm talking about."

I felt one side of me dip so I figured she sat on my bed.

"Come on Ray tell me."

I looked at her and then sighed.

"Alright."

"Yay!!!"

I sat up and criss crossed my legs so I was facing her.

"So her name is Ivy" I started. "and that's all I know."

"You have to know something else besides her name Ray."

"I know she has a boyfriend."

"Well you're gonna have to change that."

After that she left my room. I laid back down on my bed, closed my eyes and sighed. I couldn't get Ivy's face out of my head. Her smile. Her laugh. Her dimples. Her...everything.

"Day dreaming are we son???"

My eyes snapped open at the sound of my father's voice. I quickly stood up.

"Dad...what are you doing here???" I asked him.

"Well I came to see how things were going and from what I can see things aren't going so well. Did you even find anyone that could possibly be your future bride???"

"Yeah dad I have, but she has a boyfriend."

"So??? Just get rid of him. Eat him for hell's sake did you forget that you're a vampire???"

"No I didn't forget and I'm not gonna eat him. I'll find another way to get her. 

" You know Rayan, you wouldn't be having this problem if you would just pick a vampire."

I sighed as my mother appeared in the room. Just great.

"Your father is right Ray." my mother said. "Just pick a vampire."

"I already told you guys I'm not picking a vampire. I'll get Ivy to fall for me."

My mom sighed and gave me a sad smile. "If you say so Ray. We'll be back to check on you from time to time."

"Alright..."

"Goodbye Ray we love you"

My mom gave me a hug.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok... Do you guys want me to continue? This chapter is...probably not finished. I dont remember. But if you want this story to keep going let me know and ill do my best